14- Good Omega

Note: Taehyung is male omega. He has a dick and vagina. Loll. Ohh.. and..

Jungkook is an alpha xD.

Enjoy~
____

Third person's P. O. V-

This night is Jungkook's birthday and taehyung couldn't be more happier.

So, he decided to give the best sex ever to his husband.

Taehyung had feed their baby, Hansol and gave him to Jimin.

That's why he wears black lingerie that reaches his upper thighs and black lace panties. Jungkook's favourites colour. He put some perfumes on his body. He curls his hair a bit.

Then, the doorbell rang and there's sounds of footstep.

"Taebaby! Where are you?"

Taehyung hurriedly climbed on the bed and lays down seductively sexy waiting for his husband. Jungkook walked in the stairs waiting for his baby to reply but there's none.

He knew his husband must be in their room so he walked in there.

Taehyung flinched when the door opened and Jungkook was shocked to see what was displayed

His husband, sexily, seductively lays on their bed innocently and then winked at Jungkook.

Just by the sight, Jungkook was hard. His Adam apple bobbing up and down.

"Daddy" Taehyung got up and walked towards Jungkook then hugged his Mate tightly.

Jungkook stared at his baby and his eyes went direct towards taehyung's collarbone.

"Taebaby, what is this?" Jungkook asked licking his bottom lip

He knew it was all for his birthday and taehyung wanted to give this night the most pleasurable sex ever to Jungkook but he wanted to hear from his husband himself

"Jungkook, Happy birthday! I know you always work hard for giving us the best life and tonight I'm gonna serve you because i am your gift. I am gonna pleasure you hubby~" Taehyung said smiling seductively

Jungkook grab taehyung's chin and kissed him deeply. The kiss was pure and there was no lust in it. Taehyung lost in the kiss and a little surprised because he thought Jungkook will go hard on him.

"Hansol?" Jungkook asked pulling away raising his eyebrow

"Jimin gonna babysit him this night"

"You omega" Jungkook chuckled shaking his head, pinching Taehyung's nose

Taehyung smile shyly, looking down

He then moan when jungkook leaned in to devour his beautiful neck and lick his mark.

"Ahmmm~ D-daddy!"

"That's not my name, baby" Taehyung looked at Jungkook eyes.

"Daddy?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Its master. Your master."

Jungkook answered, smirking while caressing taehyung cheeks.

That was a big turn on for taehyung as he kissed jungkook's lips deep and rough.

Their tongue meets sweetly. Taehyung moans softly getting aroused.

Jungkook pulled out from the kiss. Both of them breathing heavily and their eyes stares into each other's warmly.

"What's my name, baby?"

Jungkook put taehyung's hair back of his ears then stares deeply into his husband's browns eyes while Taehyung's red cheeks getting more redder. His smiled shyly