2-(BFF) Best Friend's Father

Third person's P.O.V-

Just a regular evening where Taehyung was getting ready for his best friend's birthday.

He rather wore a simple outfit as he didn't wanted to showcase himself much

He got a call from his friend. He picked it up.

"Yaah!! Idiot where the fuck are you? I'm waiting here from so long in front of your house!"
J-hope shouted on call

"Oh okay... Chill bro. Just one minute.."

He looked in the mirror on last time spraying is favorite perfume and heading out.

Hoseok came out of the car and threw the keys to Taehyung and smiled

"You are driving, motherfucker"

Taehyung huffed and went to the driving seat.

"So..."
Jhope started.

"So..?"
Taehyung asked while driving

"Aren't you excited?"

"Yep!! Very much!"

They soon arrived at Jeon's mansion. Seeing already party has started.
Hoseok ran out. Taehyung following behind.

They entered meeting their friends.

"Oh...Finally guest of honors arrived"
Jin said.

"Yaah, its not because of me this idiot took time to get ready. I was waiting like an idiot for him outside" Hoseok pointed at Taehyung.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"By the way , where is the birthday boy?"

"There" Namjoon pointed where Jimin was standing while talking to some of his friends.

Taehyung took his drink and went towards Jimin.

"TAEHYUNG! WAIT"
Hoseok called. Taehyung turned back not finding Hoseok but hard chest. He looked up the see the hottest man on the earth. Their faces inches apart. His breath hitched and soon realize that he spilled his drink on the man.