Steven Adler #1 (Guns N Roses)

Warnings: Mentions of drugs

Work is always stressful, so when you get home it's like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. That is if your boyfriend isn't a famous rockstar. And when your boyfriend is Steven Adler, you don't know when he's going to take a turn for the worst with his drug addiction. When I got in through the door I dropped all my bags and called him as he should be home by now.

"Steven!!"

No answer. I wandered up the stairs and heard water running, he's probably just having a shower. I go back downstairs make myself some lunch and watch TV.

--------------------

After an hour or so I start getting worried and go back upstairs to the bathroom.

"Steven, what's taking so long!" I shout over the water. Still no answer. I try the door but it's locked.

"Steven open the door!!"

Then I see the tip of a needle popping out from underneath the door.

"Steven, please open the door!!" I start pounding on the door trying to get his attention but soon realise that he's probably passed out by now. I run to the phone downstairs and call an ambulance.

"Hello, what's your emergency"

"Hello! It's my boyfriend he's locked himself in our bathroom, I think he's had a heroin overdose!!"

"Ok, just calm down we're sending someone out now"

At this point I was bawling and wondering if the paramedics will get here in time.

"Please, hurry up!"

"Yes we're trying our best, take deep breaths"

I tried but my breaths were uneven and made me cry even more. Then there was a knock at my door, I turned around and let the paramedics inside. They rushed upstairs and I trailed behind them trying my best to keep calm. They broke down the door and I saw the love of my life lying lifeless on the floor. I fell to my knees knowing that he'd been passed out to long to save him this time.

The paramedics placed him on a stretcher, took him downstairs, loaded him into the ambulance and took off for the hospital. I rushed to the phone and quickly informed Izzy as I was closest to him. He rushed down to the house and comforted me.

-------------------

After about 3 hours I got a call. I untangled myself from Izzy's arms and ran to the phone.

"Hello," I say in a cracked voice.

"Hello, we have rung to tell you that you can come to the hospital to see your boyfriend"

"Really!!"

"Yes"

"Oh, thank you!"

I slammed the phone down and told Izzy the good news.

"Come on I'll take you"

Izzy drove to the hospital and I rushed to the reception.

"Hello, I'm here to see Steven Adler"

"Name please"

"Y/n Y/l/n"

"Yes he's in room 214"

"Thank you"

Me and Izzy ran up the stairs to floor 2 and ran down corridors to room 214.

"Go on," Izzy pushed you toward the door. I slowly took the handle and pushed open the door.

----------------

There was Steven with a bunch of tubes and machines hooked up to him. Tears were threatening to spill down my face as I walked up to his bed.

"Hi babe," I choked out,"it's me, just remember that I love you no matter what and that you won't do anything stupid like this to me again, please. I love you so much and I can't bear the thought of losing you because your the best person I've ever met and you make me so happy. I just can't lose you"

You finally broke and let all the tears spill out of your eyes and down your face, you held Stevens hand trying to reassure yourself that he'll be ok.

That's when you felt his hand wrap around yours and him whisper,"I love you too"

A/n
Thank you for reading. Just reminding you all that requests are open.