3 part1

“No way”. I found myself saying in shock.

He chuckled and took another swing of vodka “Yeh, better believe it.”

“You know if she ever found out she would personally kill you and put up your soul for auction right?” I laughed hysterically on the grass for a good few minutes.

“Yeh Yeh, it was just a joke, I didn’t know she would say yes when I asked her out.” He stared into the distance with a sly grin on his lips “I mean, come this is Summer for fuck sake, she wouldn’t date anyone who doesn’t resemble Zayn Malik.”

I sat upright on the grass of Keith’s garden.

The party was still live and going on, I hadn’t seen or heard of Riley since we got here but I know she’s most probably with her college friends.

“Yeh but you’re a Jamerson, you play county sports, and your dads probably the wealthiest man in town, the list could go on.”

“Not to mention I’m incredibly good looking.” He added in a voice thick with vanity , flashing his pearly whites and flipping his hair.

I rolled my eyes playfully. “Yeh yeh that too, cocky ass”   I felt him watching me with sleazy eyes then he burst into laughter.

“What’s funny?” I giggled.

He further stared at me then burst out into laughter again. The Vodka bottle between his fingers was already half gone.

“You think I’m hot?” he questioned with a straight unreadable expression and a husky tone that sent a chill down my spine. My heart sped up all of a sudden. That was the first time he’d looked at me directly in the eyes tonight.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing escaped my lips. That was when it hit me real hard. What the hell was I doing here? At a college party in a garden alone with Adam Jamerson, who was drunk out of his head?

“You know I’m only fucking with you right?” he chuckled at my puzzled expression.

I rolled my eyes once more. “Don’t ever look at me like that again”.

I ripped a bunch of grass and chucked it at his face, causing him to flinch. I don’t know what in the world I was thinking to be confidently chucking grass at Adam Jamerson like we were bros. I obviously wasn’t in my right mind because on any other day, I’d have slapped myself even if I so much as took in the same breath he did. But right now, he was totally chilled and making conversation as though we’d been long-time friends. And i cant lie and say i wasnt enjoying his company.

He laughed and turned to me again. “Besides…”

He kept his green, sleazy eyes on my shocked expression and slowly slid off his white shirt. I couldn’t keep my eyes off his muscular build as he flexed his arms to get the shirt off.

Lord Jesus.

“I don’t need your assurance to know that you’re attracted to me.” He flashed me his famous deep smile.