-𝟎𝟎𝟐

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

This chapter starts when the exchange event starts I know this doesn't follow the story line of how the exchange event started, but it's how this chapter stats so I'm gonna get rid of the part we're Yuji comes out of the box ;-; enjoy!

┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉

Third person POV

"Alright chitlins, we're here!" Said Gojo. "I have to go get my O.D.M gear Mr. Gojo." Said y/n walking away. "Wait, what's O.D.M gear?" Asked Itadori. "It's the gear that y/n uses when she isn't in her Titan form." Said Gojo.

"I see you got the new fist year." Said Maki adjusting her glasses. "Yep!" Replied Gojo. "She's getting her gear right now, she'll be back soon." Said Gojo. Then y/n walked up to them with all her gear on.

"Wow y/n, that's a lot of gear. Doesn't all that stuff hurt?" Asked Itadori. "No, not really. It's not that bad when you get used to it." Said y/n. Then Maki heard foot steps coming closer.

"Hey, here they come." She announced. Everyone turned to them.

"Oh damn. The hole Tokyo crowd all together, huh? You actually came to greet us? So amateur."

JUJUTSU TECH, KYOTO SECOND-YEAR ZENIN MAI

"I don't see Okkostu though."

JUJUTSU TECH, KYOTO THIRD-YEAR TOUDOU AOI

"Oh shit your Mouth already and hand over the cake box. And the yastukashi, noodles and cookies." Said Nobara. "Salmon." Said Toge. "What, are you guys hungry?" Asked Aoi.

"Woah, who's that first year? Badass."

JUJUTSU TECH, KYOTO THIRD-YEAR NISHIMIYA MOMO

"Never mine Okkotsu's absence, isn't welding a first year with that much gear on a major handicap?" Y/n stayed silent. "OH, A FREAKING ROBOT!" Yelled Nobara.

JUJUTSU TECH, KYOTO SECOND-YEAR ULTIMATE MECHAMARU

"With sorcerers, physical age is irrelevant."

JUJUTSU TECH, KYOTO THIRD-YEAR KAMO NORITOSHI

"Especially with him, Fushiguro is from the Zenin blood line, but he's talented. More so even the head of the clan." Said Kamo.

Mai grunted. "Comment?" Asked Kamo. "Not here." Said Mai. "Now now, you two! Save all that for the event ok."

JUJUTSU TECH, KYOTO SECOND-YEAR MIWA KASUMI

A woman clapped her hands and said: "Ok now, let's not fight amused our self's alright. My goodness these children."

JUJUTSU TECH, SEMI= FIRST GRADE SORCERER KYOTO SCHOOL LEADER IORI UTAHIME

"Now, we're that idiot?" Asked Utahime. "Satoru was just right here." Said panda. "As if that idiot ever shows up on time." Said Maki."I'm right here!!" Said Gojo running towards them with a bag of pink dolls.

'Gojo Satoru!!' Miwa thought happily. 'Tch, Gojo Satoru....' Utahmie thought more irritated then ever.

"Glad to see every one gathering together, I was just getting something." Said Gojo. "This is sudden." Said panda. "Everybody from Kyoto gets this tribal protective charm doll. Except you Htahime." Said Gojo. "I don't want one!" Yelled Htahime.

"Alright now that everyone from Kyoto has gotten there gift it's time for you to meet Sukuna's vessel, Yuji Itadori." Said Gojo pushing Itadori towards the other schools students. "Hi! It nice to meet you!" Said Itadori.

Then Gojo went back to his students and grabbed y/n and pushed her to the other students too and said: "This is y/n l/n she's the Titan shifter!!" Said Gojo happily. Y/n just look the other direction in annoyance.

       ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Sukuna's vessel lives and the Titan shifter? Just who is behind this outrage?"

JUJUTSU TECH, KYOTO SCHOOL PRINCIPAL GAKUGANJI YOSHINOBU

"Huh? Oh principal Gakuganji!" Said Gojo walking up to the old man. "Thank goodness your alright. I was worried when you saw him you'd might just keep right over dead. You n so from the shock" Said Gojo.

Gakuganji just gave him a death glare and said: "You insolent damn brat!" Gojo just laughed.

       ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧