-𝟎𝟎𝟕

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

                     Third person POV

"Ugh, the hole thing makes sense now, that hole thing with the cursed spirits was just a distraction..." Mai said with an irk mark appearing on her forehead.

Another Female Titan came out of the smoke and charged at Itadori then grabbed him with her hand. Then she did something that no one expected.

She opened her mouth so much that her cheeks ripped open. Then She raised Itadori to her mouth. "Wha-what are you doing y/n?" Itadori asked y/n.

Everyone gasped at the next this she did.

"Wait- AHHHHHH!!" Screamed Itadori as he fell into the Titan's mouth. "Wait what are you doing?!!" Yelled Miwa.

"She ate him?" Said Kamo. "I guess she did." Said Mai. "My brothers dead." Said Toudou sniffling. "We were spots to kill him from the beginning Toudou." Said Mai looking at him. "Yeah I know, but we were spots to kill him not the Titan."

"We'll at least that's one's actually dead, I think." Said Mai. Then they all heard thumping, all of them looked over and saw that the Titan was running away.

      ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
(I'm too lazy to write all the other fight scenes so I'm just gonna get right too the Hanami fight scene)
     ┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉

'My sword has been taken away from me....' Miwa sung to herself.

'Mai's older sister took it and ran off somewhere.' Thought Miwa playing with her fingers.

'That women was fast too. And I'm not much of an asset without my sword, so obviously she made the right call. I wonder if tapioca's as good as they say.'

Then Miwa's phone started to rig.

"It's Mechamaru." Miwa said taking the phone call.

"Hi! Useless Miwa here!" She said.

"Sleep." Said Toge through the phone.

Then Miwa collapsed onto the grass in a deep slumber.

         ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
                            WITH TOGE
         ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Toge looked at Mechamaru's phone hearing Miwa's snoring. He ends the phone call and threw Mechamaru's arm and walked over to the demon dog and started petting it, the dog whinnied.

"Return." Toge stated. Then the dog disappeared into a puddle of shadows.

Toge gasps when he feels a strong era coming from behind him. He then turns around and gets ready to use his cursed speech again.

       ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
           WITH GOJO AND UTAHIME
       ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Ugh, she fell asleep. I'm heading out for a bit." Utahime said.

"Huh?"

"I can't leave her lying in the woods with cursed spirits wandering around, right."

"Your right Iori you should to help her." Gakuganji said.

        ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
                           WITH TOGE
        ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Kelp." He said staring at the one Area. The foot steps grew louder as Toge stood there. Then a disgusting curse with its tongue hanging out looked at him. Toge gasped.

Then she curse's head feel straight off. Toge's eyes widened. A curse with horns that looked like trees stepped out and looked at him.

Toge steps back slightly. The curse walks towards him. The curse said something that no one can understand.

"Yellow fine tuna. Prawn roe." Toge said unzipping the caller of his jacket.

       ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
                       WITH MAHITO
       ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"We'll then. Looks like it's time for us to go to work." Said Mahito.

"Let's make us a custom coat rack! Gojo's about a hundred and ninety centimeters tall, isn't he? I'd say that's the perfect size coat rack."