Page:05

next morning
5.00 a.m

y/n was sleeping peacefully but soon get awoken by her eomma
eomma: y/n dear,wake up your appa is waiting for u downstairs.
y/n: hmmm..... eomma what happened why so early (yawning).
eomma: your appa is waiting for you downstairs.  he has something to tell you get ready and Wear this.

y/n: this is a-eomma: yes it's a school uniform😊

y/n: this is a-
eomma: yes it's a school uniform😊. now go fast and get ready.
y/n: ok eomma.
y/n rushes to bathroom and gets ready after she's done she runs downstairs. there she sees ajumma.
y/n: good morning ajumma.how are u(goes to her and gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek).
ajumma: good morning y/n dear. I'm good and how are you.
y/n: I'm good ajumma btw where's mom and dad.
ajumma: their waiting in the dining room for u.
y/n: ok thank you ajumma.
ajumma: welcome dear.
y/n goes to kitchen and sees her mom and dad.
y/n: good morning mom, good morning dad.
eomma: good morning baby
appa: good morning dear
how did u sleep.
y/n: good appa. ab.... (nervous). a-appa.
appa: yes what happened
y/n: I'm sorry from yesterday. i was happy that's why I was crying. it was because u did so many things for me appa I'm so thankful.(crying) 🤧🤧
appa: nono don't cry. last night your mom told me your very sensitive so i don't mind at all.btw your my daughter i have to take good care of u and ur mom. u guys are my responsibility now.
y/n: r-really appa(sniffs).
appa: yes dear. now stop crying and let's eat because u don't wanna be late on ur first day at school right.
y/n: hmmm (wipes her tears away).
after eating with her happy family she went to the car with her mom and dad.she is very nervous to go too a new school.she was so happy in the morning but now she's nervous🤦🏻‍♀️
mom: Don't worry sweetie no need to be afraid or nervous you'll make new friends.
appa: be strong princess.
they are motivating her but she's still a little bit down she got a bad feeling.
y/n: ok mom and dad I'll be going now.
they hugged each other and after that y/n went to her school with her driver.y/n was so bored it was  already 1 hour since she left her house. after getting bored and playing games on her phone and listening to music she finally reached her destination.
she stepped out of the car infront of the school and goes inside.she went inside the school like a lost puppy searching for it's home 😅. all the students were looking at her,she got uncomfortable Frome those stares. she was walking quietly through the hallway but she accidentally bumped into someone.
y/n: omo I'm so sorry (bowing)
???: it's okay.btw are u new here cause I never saw u here before.
y/n: y-yes my name is y/n nice to meet you.
Dahyun: my name is Kim Dahyun.wanna be friends.
y/n: sure!!! 😋(she screamed happily)
u-uh i uh sorry i mean i would love to be friends.(looked down being embarrassed)😁
Dahyun: (smiles at her cuteness 😃). no need to be embarrassed (Pat her head). let's go to principal office to get your things.
y/n: okay,yes
y/n and dahyun went to the principal office and took y/N's things and they went to locker room and after that they went to class. y/n is so happy that they're in the same class.y/n and dahyun has become close friends they talked about each other and much more. right now y/n and dahyun are in the cafeteria eating and drinking while bickering nonstop (my poor ear🤧). dahyun was taking a bite of her burger but poor her,the ketchup of the burger dropped on her skirt.
Dahyun:uhh i hate this,now i have too clean this ugh 😶😐.u eat I'll be right Back I'm going to the washroom.
y/n: should I help
dahyun: nono no need to worry I'll be back,u continue.
y/n: okay as u wish.
dahyun went to bathroom too wash the stain off while y/n was enjoying her food. she was eating peacefully not until something disturbed her. she heard noice behind her,she turned around and saw a few boys bullying a boy.the boy was on the ground while the others were pouring drink on him. I felt so angry but what makes me the most angry was someone is getting bullied and the students are watching peacefully. y/n stood up from her seat and went to the boys and......

author
what Do u think happened 🧐
btw I'm sorry guys for not uploading anything for so long,but from now on i can upload everyday cause I don't get online lessons anymore 🎊🎊🎉🎉. so I can upload everyday day what do you guys think 😁. tell me if u want a part everyday 😊😋.
have a nice day/evening/night
Borahae~💜