𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

From now on - SHINee
_____________________

It felt horrible to be in the darkness. I could feel the cold air brushing past my skin making my body ache from the touch.

I opened my eyes to only be scattered by those horrific memories. It felt like I was being stabbed by millions of glass shards piercing my body and digging right through my scars, opening them wide.

I can't be here. This is not possible...How...can I be...here?

I could feel my body tremble. I couldn't breathe. It felt like someone was choking me.

I raised my head to see a black figure in front of me. My vision was still a bit.. blurry.. but I could still make out who it was..

The devil itself.

"Hello brother. It seems that we meet again."

I could feel a chill run down my spine. This is not happening.

Behind him was the person whom I truly hate the most...

My father.

Wow! Is this a family reunion or something, huh?

" Haven't you been enjoying yourself? With that little 'friend' of yours?"

What the fuck is his problem? Can't he just leave Seojun alone? What did he ever do to him?

" You even forgot your own family.. Did you do something..with him? "

What is he even saying???

Don't say anything about him.

"Shut your mouth! I didn't do anything. I-"

I was about to finish when I felt a hand tightly gripping my hair. It..hurts.

Not this again. Doesn't he ever get tired?

Damn it!

He pulled something from his pocket.

No.

No. No. No.

I could feel a sharp sting on my back.

It...hurts...

He was holding the same stick.. the metal one.. that they used..

I could feel those memories coming back to me...

The place I was most desperately running from all these years..

The place where I was... abused.

Both physically and mentally

By my own family.

By my father and brother.

Those days.. when I was left all alone without food..without anyone..only with the scars and bruises on my body.. No one came.. It was only the darkness..

They used to..beat me like an.. animal.. here..

I was locked.. In this room... for days.. They tortured me till I couldn't breathe.. I begged them.. But they would never listen..

The room would be filled with my cries with the blood all over the place..But they would only laugh.. They said I.. deserved this.. That I was not behaving.. that I need to be punished..

Days after days, the pain only broke me apart. I felt numb on the outside.. but I was breaking apart.. on the inside..

I wanted to die.. Because it was the only way I could be..

At peace.

I could feel the metal rod hitting my skin again and again making me kneel down on the ground as my body began to let go of itself.

I could see the..blood.. again.. It's happening again.. Stop.. Please just stop.. It hurts.. It fucking hurts..

I can't do this anymore...

" Don't you feel ashamed? Don't you remember how your best friend died because of you. And you still wanna make friends? Don't you know that people around you will only end up dying or getting hurt? You are just bad luck. But you are still living. If you die, then it's gonna be alright. "

Those words hit me like a blade cutting through my nerves.

I felt... numb.

Everything I was running from, it still came back to me at the end.

He's right. People around me always end up getting hurt.

Seojun will.. too.

It's better if I die.. here.

Atleast he'll be safe.. if I go.. away..

I couldn't feel... anything anymore. I was losing.. my.. consciousness... when...

"SUHOOOOOO!! GET HIM OUT HERE! BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE TO COME INSIDE AND SEARCH YOUR DAMN FUCKING HOUSE."