Chapter 1

September 19th, 2022

That night in yokosuka city, Somewhere in an apartment. We could see inside the room, There's a man playing with his phone right now.

?: man, Help me! This Vella gulf enemy is trying to intercept me while I'm low HP!

?2: Hang on tight, I'm coming to help you!

His name is Kiarashi Takumi. He's a japanese high school student with american blood inside him. He moved to japanese because his mother wants to find a future job in Japan for him. And yes his father was american, a retired CIA agent. Since Kiarashi Takumi was still in childhood, They used to live in the US along with his father's house. And when Takumi is about to enter his teenage-adult age. His mother suggested going to her home place which is Japan, he once used to ignore the suggestion. Because he had so many thoughts like how he buyed the school pay and more. But his father said "Don't worry, Everything will be taken care of by me". And because of that he agrees and moves to japan and lives in an apartment.

Anyways back to Takumi,He and his friend was playing a game called "Modern Warships" it's basically like World Of Warships Blitz but using Modern Era Ships. In the game,both of them talked via voice chat and we saw Takumi was using RF Varyag but tried to take cover from incoming enemy USS Vella Gulf intercepting him.

Takumi: Ah shit! Oh well, I guess I'm going to sink..

The enemy USS Vella Gulf spotted him and ready to take a fire, but then suddenly one of his teammate rammed enemy USS Vella Gulf with his Zumwalt

2?: Alright how's that feel ya little shit!?

Takumi: Bro Takeo... you don't need to ram the enemy ship with your USS Zumwalt!

Takeo: I'm using japanese banzai charge tactics!

He saw Takeo's Zumwalt health was very low after ramming the enemy USS Vella Gulf. Takeo, with his honor blood of Japanese warrior, he uses every weapon on his Zumwalt to take down the enemy Vella Gulf. Firing full salvo at the enemy Vella Gulf, and that making the enemy Vella Gulf sunk.

Takumi: Yo dude thanks man!

Takeo: Thank me later. Come on, Get repaired faster! We still had enemies to deal with!

Takumi: On it man!

After playing Modern Warships for a couple of minutes, they finally won the match. And Takumi almost sunk in the battle, His ship RF Varyag had 10K Health left at the end of the match.

Takumi: Holy moly! That was a very intense battle! Almost sunk at the end of the match!

Takeo:Very intense battle indeed my friend! Glad we make a great team!

Takumi: Hell yeah man! Also wanna have another match?

Takeo: Oh I wish I can my friend, But it's already late now. We need to get some sleep for school tomorrow.