Chapter 2

Author: (Author here why there's a AH-64E Apache Attack Helicopter outside my window while i was about to search AL Shipgirl for this book?)

Previously in chapter 1

Back before the disaster event, Takumi and Shizuko along with other students were on the bus. While Takumi is trying to flirt with Shizuko as no one is watching them. But then tragedy happens when a Speedy truck accidently hits the bus. They panicked along with the bus driver unable to control the bus.Can't control that the bus slipped outta the road, And bad thing that they're in the high hills. Passengers inside the bus floating while screaming in hopelessness as they knew that this is the end of their lives. Takumi and Shizuko, Instead screaming. Both hugged each other but then the bus Exploded as soon as it hit the ground... There were no survivors inside the bus..

Back to the present day

Takumi's POV

I... I Have lost my chance to get Shizuko... She's the only girl I wanted to be by my side.. But yet I lost it in this bus incident... in this tragic moment, all I remember is I hugged her before the bus exploded to the ground... Man, it's very painful.. And yet I was too young to die, even Shizuko and Takeo must be thinking the same. I guess this means how hard life is... between Death and alive... guess this is the end for me...

But yet still why does it feel like I'm laying on the floor instead feeling nothing but dying in the void waiting for God and Satan to decide for me to go to hell or heaven?

Then he slowly opened his eyes up. Once he opened it, he saw the roof above him. But then decide to stand up, his head still had a bit of headache after the disaster. After standing up, he then saw a lot of electronics around him which kinda looked like they belonged to the military.

Takumi: wait... this isn't hell or heaven.. Then where the heck was I!?

He then touches the things around that room, the more he touches. Everywhere around him kinda reminds him of something, Including the wheel on the room

Takumi: wait a second.. Doesn't this kinda look like Arleigh Burke Ship's Bridge? Why did I suddenly awoken in the damn US Navy Destroyer!?

More observing of the ship, Yet he's now confirmed that he was on the US Navy Destroyer Arleigh Burke class Guided Missile destroyer.

Takumi: Goddamn.. I thought I was awoken in Heaven/hell Train express, given a free ticket from the god itself.

But when he look again around him, he realize something is wrong

Takumi: Wait... Hold on a minute... If I awoke in this ship.. Then where the heck are the ship's crews!? It's not gonna be some sort of spooky ghost that carries me here! Wait hold on, let's use that speaker microphone!

Takumi grabbed one of the ship's microphone and starts speaking

Takumi: Hello! Anyone there!? Are there any crews on this ship!?

After using the speaker microphone, Several seconds later. There was no response, not even the ship's crews coming inside the bridge. Without any thinking again he prepare the second one

Takumi: Hello crews of the US Navy Guided missile destroyer Arleigh Burke class! Is there anyone ?

Yet again, no single crews responded or even going to the ship bridge

Takumi: Huh.. This is weird.. Why would the US Navy kidnap a random dude and put it on their destroyer ship alone without any crews inside? Man this is weird..

After knowing what happened, Takumi felt speechless. Don't know what to do in the empty US Destroyer.

Takumi: Man this is weird.... Wait hold on, Why in the hell i'm wearing a US navy uniform???