Lemon Short

Its a beatiful sunny day in July. I was in the kitchen mixing up ingrediants for some Chocolate cupcakes for Sallys teaparty that night. Shes such a sweet girl, Im suprised someone would do such a thing to her. As I poured in the chocolate chips, a pair of arms wraped around my waised pulling me into a hard chest startling me. "Babe I said dont scare me like that! You know I hate that". I said smiling, placing my hands ontop of Maskys. "I know babe but I couldnt pass up the opportunity". He snuggles his masked face into my neck. I ignore him and start to mix the chocolate chips and batter together. Masky didnt like this so he started to move his hands upwards groping my boobs. I bite my lip and continue on mixing. "Come on babe, you can make cupcakes later. I want you right now, Ive been thinking about you all day". I ignore him and keep mixing while continueing to bite my lip. Masky smirked, one hand started to travel downwards while the other kept latched onto my boob. His hand went underneath my pants and into my panties. I stop mixing and quickly place my hand on his. "N-Not here, please babe?" I say begging him to quit it but quickly stop when he starts playing with my clit. "Sorry babe but you ignored me, You should not of done that". He lifts his mask up a bit to show his soft lift and starts to suck on my neck. I hold back a moan as he keeps playing with my clit while hes sucking on my neck. Masky starts to grind against my ass and he starts to rub my clit faster. I break and moan loud. Masky smirks and quickly removes his hands then quicky turns me around to face him. He kisses me harshly, pushing me against the countertop. I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him back just as hard. We started to grind against each other as our kissing become heaver by the minute. Masky pulls away while picking me up and walk up the stairs to our room. As he opened the door he through me onto the bed and took off his mask. Masky took off his shirt and went back to the door to close and lock it. He pulled out his pocket knife and walks twords me. Just looking at him like that got me so much wetter. He pushes me back onto the bed and sits on my waist. He cuts my shirt and bra in half exposing my breasts. He then latches onto my nipple sucking and licking it as he pinches my other nipple. I grab his hair tightly and moan loudy, "Fuck baby". Masky smirks and switches nipples. I push him off of me and sit up undoing my pants. Masky does the same with his pants and takes off his underwear showing his hard cock. I drool at the sight of his cock making him smile. He pushes me back on the bed and rips my panties off. "God baby your so fucking wet". I moan as he slowly inserts his cock inside of me. I hold onto his shoulders digging my nails into them as he slowly thrusts in and out of me letting me get use to his size. Masky kisses my neck and nips at it as he thrusts faster inside me making wet sounds. Each moan getting louder and louder following the wet sounds. "B-baby im going to cum" I moan out holding him close to me."M-Me too baby". Masky thrusts fater into me helping with my climax. I moan loud as I feel him fill my insides with his seed at the same time I climax. Masky pulls up and lays next to me pulliing me into his arms as we both drift off to sleep.