two ; celibacy club

Ella was at her locker, stacking up her books from tallest to shortest, trying not to make it too obvious that she was eavesdropping on the conversation between Quinn Fabray and Finn at his locker across the hall. Ella also noticed Rachel not so subtly glance back at the couple through her compact mirror from a few feet away, then immediately stopped listening because Rachel was eavesdropping because of her obvious crush on Finn and if anyone noticed Ella also eavesdropping then it would seem like she liked Finn too. However, Ella couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes when she simply overheard Quinn offer to let Finn touch her boob in exchange for quitting glee club, and smiled slightly when he refused.

Finn slamming his locker door shut made her jump slightly, and she quickly turned back to her locker, burying her face in it so he wouldn't notice her when he passed. Her hiding didn't do anything, he still glanced at her as he walked by, but she was too busy rubbing the small lump that was starting to form on her forehead from banging her head against the back wall of her locker to notice. Once she was sure he was gone, she lifted her head out of her locker and glanced over her shoulder at Quinn, who was now at Rachel's locker, hands on her hips, an angry look on her face, but surprisingly, Rachel didn't look scared. Someone knocking on the locker door beside Ella's made her jump and she turned to see her brother leaning against it.

"Woah, chill," Danny said and Ella sighed.

"Sorry, I'm jumpy today," Ella said and Danny nodded.

"Clearly. I was just stopping by to see if you were gonna get a ride home with me today, an invitation that also extends to Noor." Danny said, grinning, and Ella rolled her eyes.

"You're shameless."

"And chivalrous," Danny added and Ella rolled her eyes again.

"Well, it doesn't matter, I have a newspaper thing after school today anyway." That was a lie, she actually had glee practice, but Danny still didn't know she was in glee club. "But you're free to drive Noor home, just the two of you," Ella said, smiling sweetly at him, and Danny's cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"I can't do that, she'll suspect!" Danny said and Ella snorted.

"We forgot to add cowardly to your list of attributes," Ella teased and Danny rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha, you're hilarious. And you're also walking home today because I'm not waiting for you." Danny said, sticking his tongue out at her and Ella flipped him off before he walked away.

.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

To make sure that her brother wouldn't get suspicious, Ella had asked for an assignment for the newspaper and Noor had assigned her an article series about the school's clubs, first one on the list being the celibacy club. Ella was now standing in front of the classroom the boys were staying in and she braced herself before pushing the door open and stepping in just in time to hear them talking about arriving early, making her nearly barf.

"Excuse me," Ella said, regaining her composure, and they all turned to look at her.

"Hey, hot stuff." Noah Puckerman said, winking at her, and Ella felt the urge to flip him off, but suppressed it, not noticing Finn shift uncomfortably at Puck's comment.

"I'm working on the newspaper and I have to interview one of you about the celibacy club," Ella said and Jacob's hand shot up immediately.

"I'll do it!" He offered eagerly and Ella took a step back before scanning the room for any other hands, but they all just seemed amused by the idea of her being alone with Jacob, an idea that literally made her skin crawl, so Ella let out a long sigh, prepared to agree, but someone spoke up before she could.