🍭Ichi🍭

"Blossom!" I turned around to see Kyojuro dashing towards me. "Hey Kyo-San!" I said as he pulled me into a hug. "I heard you were going on a mission soon" he said. "Ah yes, I'm going tomorrow morning, it should last a week" I groaned. "I dont know why Ubuyashiki-Sama sent you on it alone but I'm going to miss you" Kyojuro pouted letting go of me.

"I'm going to miss you too" I said giving him a closed eye smile. "But when I get back we could go out together" he became red as a tomato. I looked confused. (Oblivious but not to the point where its stupid) "go o-out?" He stuttered. "Yeah to a restaurant? For celebration! Mabye we could invite Tengan-San?" I said beaming. He dimmed down but his smile never wavered. "Only if you'd like to!" He said despite him only wanted it to be the two of you.

"Alright then it's settled" I said putting a hand to my chest. After we parted I headed over to Muichiro's estate. I went in without knocking looking for my friend. "Mui-Kun?" I said looking around. I then spotted him dozing off.

"Mui-Kun!" I exclaimed putting him in a hug. He visibly brightened. "Hi Y/n" he said softly hoping he got it right. He usually went with her nickname since its easier to remember.

"Do you wanna cloud gaze with me?" I asked as he nodded. I grabbed his hand and leaded him out side plopping on the grass, he did the same. "So Mui-San" he hummed "I'm going on a mission soon and I wont be back for a week" he frowned before laying his head on my stomach. "Write to me okay, I dont want to forget you" he mumbled the last part.

"I'll make sure to write to you, I promise" I said petting his hair.

We stayed like that until night fall and we both had patrol, more of he had patrol and despite being told to rest I also patrolled.

Come morning time I grabbed a bag filled with sweets and medicines. I put on my uniform, haori and everything else that was needed. I then strapped on my sword and left.

My bird Mika was on my arm as i travelled to the given destination.

Once I explored my destination confusion hit me. I sense no demons? It was past nightfall already. Mabye that's why it's a week long? But I'm on a mountain with little to no life. I continued to search and search until I tripped and blacked out.

I woke inside of a ship. I was laying on the floor in a empty room. I got up and headed out. Confusion hit me again. Where the hell am i? I looked around to see a poor man getting picked on. Just as I was about to approach a spikey green haired kid beat me to it.

I explored the ship taking in my surroundings. Once I was outside again a sensed a huge storm coming. Before I did anything I called for my bird.

"MIKAA??" I called out. Luckily my bird landed on my arm.

"Y/n weve got a problem Caəw" my bird whispered

"Hit me" I responded

"It seems were not in the right world"

"Uh what?" I said

"Were not supposed to be here Y/n"

I gulped. "And is there a way to get back?" I asked quietly

"I dont know caəw" whispered the bird.

I looked at them (the bird is gender neutral) "Okay go hide in the ship and dont do anything suspicious" I said. Mika nodded their head before going back to annoying bird.

"CAWWW CAWWW CAWWWW" Mika screached before getting out of distance so they could hide in the ship thanks to the storm. I sighed before i persume one of the workers came up to me, telling me to get inside. I was detected in a room with a bunch of people.