Chapter 1

"No. No no no no no-" Karl's mouth trembled with every silent word. "I can't be here again. I have to go back!" Karl could hear the tapping of his feet, the sound of his useless running. He'd thought this to be a safe space. 'A space of rest' as it called itself. "I have to leave." He kept repeating. The boy raced through the glistening white tunnels and bright courtyards.

This place wasn't as safe as it said it was. It wasn't safe at all. As each lengthy second passed by, he noticed something more and more off about the castle. He couldn't stop though. The brunette kept running, sprinting. 

Sapnap-

Quackity-

Sapnap-

Quackity-

Sapnap-

Quackity-

He made sure those names were the only thing in his head. Karl couldn't let himself forget. Not them... Not again.

The quartz floor seemed to get more rugged with every step. Karl stumbled and struggled to keep up with himself.

Sapnap-

Rocks began to dot the once seamless ground. They were getting bigger.

Quackity-

White Pillars started crumbling around him.

Sapnap-

He ran and ran and ran and ran.

Quackity-

The boy watched as cracks sped by.

Sapnap-

"Just let me go home... wherever that is..." Karl was on his knees now. He watched as drops of distorted blood seeped from cracks in his skin, much like those of the cracks around him.

"I just want to go home."

With a few final cracks in the marbled floor beneath him, Karl fell. It was only an abyss that awaited him whilst he prayed he would be okay.

The empty space around the curly haired brunette shifted slowly through gray to white. But not a blinding white like Karl had expected. The light around him was muted, almost similar to what you'd find in an old bedroom. Slightly gray. Slightly dirty. Slightly familiar...