Imagine #1 Movie date

Imagine you and g/n are going on a movie date to watch the conjuring 2, half way through the movie your girlfriend started to tease you by putting her hand in my inner thigh. She gives you that stern look and says, " Don't start something you can't finish" with a smirk you chose to ignore her by rubbing her clit through her panties feeling how wet she is. She start groaning and bucking her hips for more, but you knew how she was about teasing so you stopped half way and she gave you a death stare. 

" You know what"? Since you had your fun it's time to have mine. y/n gives a confused look when g/n grabs her arm and takes her to the bathroom. "what are yo- MHM! y/n gets cut off by g/n aggressively making out with her. Making you moan by caressing your boobs. she tried slipping her tongue in your mouth but you denied her entry. she growls lowly and bit your lip which made you yelp in pleasure, and starts fighting your tongue for dominance. G/n pulls back and ask

"Before I go any further, "Do I have your consent?" you nodded and got back to making out, g/n takes your shirt and skirt off leaving you only in your bra and panties. Pinching and sucking your nipples making you moan out loud. " Oh fuckk" g/n covers your mouth "Be careful luv, you wouldn't want anyone else to hear how much of a slut you are? you tried to hide her moans but it was impossible because of all the pleasure you were getting. She turns you around and bends you over completely taking off your panties seeing how wet you are.

"Awww baby you're so wet for me and I barely did anything?" you started to get desperate because you wanted to feel more pleasure. " Please" you begged. " Please what"? I need to know what you want so why don't you tell me? g/n had a smirk on her face seeing how much you wanted her. "Please eat me out I promise I'll be a good girl just please" you moaned, "Ok since you asked so nicely I'll do it, but remember you only get to cum when I say so. She gets on her knees and takes one simple long lick of your slit making you whimper. she then starts eating you like you were her prey last food.

The warmth of her tongue was sending you over the edge making you grind on her face for more.

"Fuck right there keep going" the feeling of her cold metal tongue piercing giving you knots in your stomach making you close to cumming. " Shit I'm gonna cum" "I'm cumming" You yelled and almost came out as a whimper. " Cum on my tongue luv" the last lick to your clit made you finally release as g/n licks everything off clean. "you were such a good girl, you did so good for me" you were so relived that you got what you wanted. 

After you got cleaned up you guys left the movies to go back home, as soon as you guys made it home g/n immediately made you a bath and was ready to give you a lot of peck kisses and more cuddles.

Hi! I'm a'janae and this is my first book I'm writing!

I'm 16, pansexual, they/them

Hopefully you liked the first chapter because as you can see I'm not really good at writing smut😭😅

also always ask your partner for consent because consent is very important! After care is also important