Imagine #2 mirror mirror on the wall

Y/n running all around the house trying to get away from her dom. " Y/n if you stop running and come to me like the good girl you are I'll make your punishment a little less different then I planned"!. you chose to ignore your boyfriend/dom and keep running without looking back.  You went upstairs to y'all bedroom and hid under the bed.

Your boyfriend/dom shortly comes in barging in thru the door. " Alright I gave you the chance and now I won't be nice". while looking in the room he goes from closet and under the blankets. He almost leaves until he realizes he never checked under the bed. He pretends to leave the room by closing the door by never leaving, as you think he left you you came from under the bed, your eyes meet his as he quickly walks to up, grabs you by your throat and brings your face closer to yours.

"Play time is over" he says in a stern voice. You started getting nervous and sweating thinking about how you should have listened earlier to what he said, but now in this moment you have to pay the price.

Moments later: your tied up with your vibrator on your clit being overestimated and not being able to cum. "Daddy please let me cum I swear I'll be a good girl for now on"
"No baby only good girls who listens to their daddy gets to cum" your Dom says as he turns the vibrator to the highest settings, having you a moaning mess to the point where he had to gag you with a gag ball.  "Don't you dare fucking cum because if you do you'll he punished harder then now"

Being the brat you are you had hit your high and released after being told not to after all the simulation your Dom did to you. "Fucking brat, didn't I tell you not to cum"? As he untied you from the ropes, he flips you over and makes you look at yourself in the mirror in front of y'all

His inner thoughts: she's such a fucking brat but fuck she's too good to even fucking resist, just look at my little slut~

Y/n slit was getting wetter and wetter, he rubs his dick up her folds while she's begging him to fuck her.

" Daddy please put it in I'm sorry I didn't listen, I'll listen for now on" y/n nearly cried out. "As you wish princess"

He didn't give you time to adjust as he slam his cock into your pussy having you scream out, thrusting hard into you.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Harder daddy" He thrust harder as he's expanding your walls, as the sounds of slapping and moaning filled the room.

"Princess look at yourself, your such a fucking slut. " My slut "~ he says as he grabs your face and makes you look at yourself again in the mirror that's all your wall. There was one in the ceiling to but he was saving that for another time.

" Shit baby I'm gonna cum", ahhh fuck-
"Mhm fuck ahhh me too"
With one last hard thrust he cums all in you leaving no drops behind.

"Come here baby" you did so good for daddy, "I'm proud of you"~~~ your boyfriend picks you up bridal style and puts you in the tub getting all cleaning up with warm water and bubbles. He takes you out the tub and dries you up while dressing you and himself up in y'all pajamas getting ready to go to bed.

He gets in the bed behind you cuddling with you pulling you closer to him.

" Goodnight princess I love you so much"

Goodnight I love you too 💞

I hope y'all enjoy this because this lowkey took a lot for me to write because I kept taking breaks😭💀
Lemme know if y'all have any request! Btw I'm 17 now😭