Break Up🔪

Pov. Tine

(Tw: Blood and gore, but I suppose you all will enjoy it)

______

I was woken up with voices screaming and crying, my mom's voice literally belting with all her power as my dad try to charge at.... Aiden?

My eyes blew open as I took in the crazy scene in front of me. My mom struggled to breath, crying as she dropped onto the bed, my dad screaming as hospital staff held his arms with all their strength as he still went wild.

Aiden, on the other hand, stayed tied to the chair, grinning and the moment I looked towards him, his psychopathic eyes turned to look at me slowly, and when he was looking, he mouthed, "He'll be here, and you'll regret it"

He heart stopped as he laughed loudly, making everyone stop in the room, as he loudly said, "I may not be out, but he's coming for Tine. And he'll kill the bitch"

Sarawat came from behind me, a sharp switchblade in his hands as he played with it with nimble fingers. His tongue slid across his upper row of teeth as his eyes raised up to look at Aiden, who was challenging back with equal vigour.

"Oh, imaginary character? To keep us fearful until you get back?"

This time, Mae got up from my side as she wiped her eyes and tear strained face and charged towards Aiden, landing a powerful slap across his face.

He went still, and so did I.

"You listen here. The cops are on their way, and you are ending up being jailed anyway, so save others from the damn talk. Fucking two faced boiling acid looking fucker"

My eyes widened as I heard my mom curse for the literal first time ever. Tears welled up in my eyes as a choked sob escaped my lips, making everyone look at me. I shook my head at my dad when he still tired to punch Aiden, making him stop with a pitiful expression.

"Thank you..." I said softly, making Sarawat let out a nervous laugh as he came and hugged me. The first time I seriously felt him cry on my shoulder.

"Heh, get away from the fag man, you could still go to heaven"

Pov. Honeybae

"I want to break up" Tine said breathily, making Sarawat get up and wipe his tears and hold Tine behind him. Sarawat glared at Aiden's unreadable face.

Aiden's eyes grew wider at the 5 words he heard making their way to him in agonizingly slow pain. He shook his head, his lips cracking into a sick and twisted grin. A glint of mental disturbance in his eyes.

"B- But don't you see that I love you? I just get frustrate-"

"And pour it all on him"

Tine stayed silent behind Sarawat, his whole being breaking into an anxiety attack as quite sobs escaped his plump and wet lips.

He braced himself up, before repeating his need loud and clear, for the whole room to fall into silence for a few moments.

"I want to break up with you"

"I... but... you don't understand!" Aiden almsot knocked the chair off as he desperately tried to 'explain' whatever Tine wasn't apparently able to understand.

"I understand everything. All the trauma you gave me, keeping it all a secret for so many damn years. I KNOW EVERYTHING AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET INTO FUCKINH HELL" Tine screamed, getting down from the bed.

He made his way to Aiden, who kept looking at him like the word was ending. Tine looked happy, he wanted that.

His hand raised, to come crashing down on Aiden's cheek.

The sharp slap sounded throughout the room as some people standing outside gasped, while some clapped and shouted their part of curses.

"You scared?" Tine asked, picking up a small knife as he smiled... rather sinisterly. Aiden watched as Tine's finger came in contact with the blade part of it.

"This is it, you know? I've wanted to do this for so long" Tine giggled. He really had wanted to do this for so long, and now he could, with all the back up and proof he needed.

That's all he needed, and now he had it.

With all the horrible scenes replaying in his head— how sex became traumatizing from a young age, how he couldn't tolerate the abuse, how he had to hide it all from his parents— he screamed loudly, his raised hand slashing down to slit Aiden's throat.

The blood trickled down his neck as he stayed still, feeling the pain he couldn't make any noise against. His vision blurred when another slash came clashing down with his skin, this this erupting a scream.

"This is how it felt when you did the same thing to me" Tine said, his voice coming down to a deadly whisper. He raised his head to make Aiden look at the visible slit across his throat.

"How is it?" He asked mockingly, sniffing the blood on the knife. Aiden couldn't reply, too gone into an internal debate to stay alive, to not close his eyes for the last time forever.

"But what I'll do now... is something only you'll feel in between us" Tine snickered, walking behind Aiden to look at his family staring at the scene with disbelief.

With disbelief, fear...

Fear.

Tine immediately dropped the knife, coming back to his senses when he realized what he had done. He had become Aiden.

"No... I'll never be you. Fucking monster!"

Aiden just stayed limp, looking at everyone before he finally lost consciousness. Tine looked around before he whispered a meek and small, "I'm sorry... I-" before he slumped in Sarawat's arms.

"Let's let Tine rest"

__

"That was shit, dude. Let's just continue being friends I swear to god" Bam said, her eyes still defocused at the sky as she spoke to Sarawat, who was next to her.

"Yeah. And sure, we have each other's numbers so.."

"Yeah"

__

Tine woke up feeling light, as if a lot of weight was finally off of his shoulders before he actually remembered the happenings of before he fell unconscious. It was so good.

It felt so awesome.

"....in the Jail for now... well have to go to the court for trails or some shit though" Sarawat's voice came from the hallway as he sat up, smiling when the man came in.

"Aww, my small Tiney is awake, how is he feeling?" Sarawat cooed, making Tine blush before he responded with a muted little nod.

"At least you're safe for now" Sarawat came closer to bury Tine's face in his sweatshirt, "and thats all that matters"

_________________________________________
Tbc

A/n: smoll chapter cuz I felt like shit writing this. I'm sorry since I couldn't write with more feelings involved, but I hope you all understand that I've been *rolling down in the deep*

Still, hope y'all liked it and from next chapter, Sarawat's mission to make Tine fall in love with a different reason starts!

So until next time, stay tuned, stay healthy and stay safe!

-BlHoney_bae

Now I'm gonna go write smut-