Sloppy Kisses🔞

Pov. Sarawat

I wobbled to the hospital and somehow found Tine's room. I entered and closed the door behind me but the moment I turned towards the room, I was slammed onto the door, lips crashing onto mine.

I wasn't shocked, in fact, what surprised me was that I knew that there... just couldn't be someone else kissing me, except Tine.

I kissed back, my arms rounded his neck as he shoved me more onto the hard surface behind me. I traced his lips with my tongue and on que, he parted his lips, understanding me through unsaid words.

"Why the hell were you drinking." He demanded, making me smile apologetically as I softly pecked his lips again.

"Sorry, I was... doing something." I whispered, his breath fanning my face ever so softly as I got the smell of some mint. He pulled me by my collar harshly, taking us to the small bed as he pushed me onto it.

My eyebrows raised at the act that was supposed to be dominating, which I instead found adorable. At least he was trying. He leaned down, slamming his palms onto the sheets beside my head, making me smirk.

My legs were bent down the side of the small rectangular bed to touch the ground in an uncomfortable angle, but I didn't mind when Tine's thighs were spread on both sides of my pelvic.

"Well, I'm gonna tell you this only once, and this is the time. If you haven't already noticed, I love you."

My lips curled into a big smile, my splayed out arms raising so my hands could cup his cheeks. He looked at me with soft eyes, the moon light making the pattern of his lens prominent in my eyes in the dark room.

"You know that I love you too..."

He smiled, his eyes brimming with tears, the sudden change in the atmosphere crashing down on both of us as he dropped onto me, his lips millimeters away from mine, as he whispered, "I remember that kiss you gave me, when we were teens."

I chuckled, looking away as the sight of sunlight on his tiny face invaded my memory space, recollecting how that beautiful creature grew into an even prettier man, who was on top of me.

"You knew Tine, you knew. A fourteen year old couldn't be that dumb, or were you the only dumb baby in your grade?" Tine flushed, shifting his body weight on me so I couldn't breath, but the act only made me laugh.

"You don't weigh too much baby, I could have flipped you over and kissed all the air out of your tiny little self, but see? I gave you the upper hand, being a good husband."

He whined and tried to back away, probably to hit me on my chest like he always did, before I gripped both his hands, manhandling him a little to make him crash onto the other side of the bed before quickly holding his wrists to pin both his hands down with one of my own.

"You're so cute... beautiful baby." I mumbled, leaning down to press soft kisses on his lips, his pouty lips pressing up against mine, making me chuckle.

The intimacy between us and the vulnerable state we both were in amongst each other's comfort got us laughing against each other as I rolled to the side, his small waist in my tight grip.

I pressed a small kiss to his nose, my face wrinkling due to the scrunching I did because of how Tine's own nose scrunched up.

The soft kisses I then planted descended downwards, getting wetter and sloppier by every single inch. By the way Tine hummed and groaned closing his eyes, it was evident he was enjoying it. A smirk couldn't help but make it's way to my face as I continued, until I was harshly biting into his collarbone, taking all the time in the world to feel him struggling against me, yet arching his back and hugging my neck to get more.

"Look at you all marked and wet, you're mine. always were, still are, and always will be." The possessive words that made their way out of my lips, finally, made me realize how this man was mine, someone so ethereal, so adorable, so seductive, yet so innocent; all mine.

The animistic growl that made it's way out of the back of my throat made Tine's eyes go darker. He tilled his head back against the mattress, whispering, "Then get me wetter. Paint my skin full of your marks. I won't bother hiding them; everyone will know I'm yours."

"Fucking tease." Tine gasped as I raised his small hips and pushed the shirt up, pulling his shoulders up next as I yanked the shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room before my eyes widened at the red marks slashed across his abdomen.

"He did this, didn't he?" I whispered softly before leaning down to kiss his hurt skin, making him hiss and arch against me in my grip. I shushed him as I continued kissing on them, in a small effort to let him know that these meant nothing, not anymore.

"W- Wat... please..." his soft voice clouded my senses with determination. I raised my head, my hands wrapping around his waist as I pulled him closer to myself, "Shush baby, see? Phi will kiss the pain away."

He sniffled softly before lying down and closing his eyes, a sign he trusted what I said, and I was not gonna let him down. I leaned back down again, this time ghosting my breath over the pale parts on his skin, pressing my lips down to it. He groaned, covering his eyes with his forearm, and I didn't stop him since it definitely should have made him feel comfortable.

And his comfort was always the first priority in these cases.

"My beautiful, pretty baby boy." The praises I whispered in between claiming him made him whimper, arch his back whenever I purposefully brushed my palm against him front. He helplessly whined, but what caught my eye was how his hands still stayed up, one on top of the other; just how I pinned his down previously.

"You can touch me baby." I whispered, but he still kept them in the same position even though his forearm still covered his eyes. He hesitantly inched his hands lower, before finally resting both of them my shoulders .

"There you go, now relax, I can feel the knots by touching your stomach." I pressed my palm flat on his bruised slashed tummy, feeling everything as he let out a soft mewl.

Mewl?

"You..."

My breath got stuck in my throat at his action. Experimentally, I pressed my hand on his equally bruised thigh as he moaned, tilting his head back... at the pain.

The rate at what my emotions changed was unclear, my mind too fuzzy to process exactly why Tine had moaned, so I continued my earlier actions.

"My pretty boy." Either way, I just pretended to not have heard anything as I pressed more kisses, my tongue accompanying to lick on the red and pink marks on his skin.

I got up, leaning down to take his lower lip in between my teeth before softly bitting onto it, slowly pulling on it as he thrashed and writhed on the bed because of the way I palmer him through his pants in an extremely slow pace.

My lips curled into a menacing smirk as I whispered after releasing his lip, "This is only the beginning." I'd show him that he'd be safe, forever, in my arms, with me. Until death did us apart.

_________________________________________

This would be the end of this story. I hate saying/seeing these next few words, but I'll have to be telling yall---  Imagine the rest of the night, and maybe after quite some time, I might make a book two!

-BlHoney_bae