☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: Update *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Hi everyone! 

I decided to actually make an update within the story instead of posting on my main page as more people have added 'Ad Astra Per Aspera' to their reading lists than they have actually followed me. Hopefully this way more of you who have read my story thus far will see it!

It's been almost four months since Chapter 11 of my story was published. I'm not going to make this update a long explanation as to why I've been gone for so long, as I know people are most likely reading just to know the fate of this story. To make a long story short, I lost all motivation and in order to not disappoint anyone who enjoyed what I'd written so far, I decided I needed to take a break as to not produce subpar work I wasn't happy with. 

As of right now, I am slowly easing back into writing fan fiction in general, and have approached several other projects before finally reopening my Wattpad account and working on this one again. I'm still unsure of how I feel, but as of today I've continued to work on Chapter 12. 

I've considered republishing the story and adjusting the timeline so I can publish later chapters which I've already completed, but I love what I've planned for this story so much I think if I'm going to publish it at all, I want to publish everything.

So, for any of you who were wondering, the story should be coming back! My motivation and love for Harry Potter and writing has returned and I really don't see a better way of channeling it than this. 

For everyone who's been reading or finished the 11 chapters I have, thank you for your patience. I just had a really fun time reading through my 500+ notifications, seeing people's support for my story and writing and also all of your hilarious, relatively NSFW comments. I'm happy to be returning to such positive readers.

Please feel free to comment on this and let me know how you feel, or to just say hi! I will be taking this "update" chapter out of the story eventually (most likely when chapter 12 is published), but for now it will stay up as a way for you to know whats going on. 

Thank you, and I hope to see your comments on chapter 12 soon! 

Emily :)