The Football accident (Louis Centric)

“Lou”, Niall whined falling on top of Louis who was relaxed on the couch in the hotel “I’m bored let’s do something.”

Rolling his eyes Louis grabbed Niall and moved the blonde to his lap. Sighing Louis asked his boyfriend “What do you want to do Ni?” Scrunching up his face in thought Niall hummed thinking of an idea. Louis watched Niall try to concentrate because it was adorable. Squealing in excitement Niall jumped off of Louis and exclaimed “Let’s go play outside.” Niall put on a puppy dog face that Louis could never say no to. “I’ll go get the others” Niall yelled in excitement running upstairs to the boy’s bedroom.

Next thing Lou knew he was outside with all the other boys. The boys were standing at the back of the hotel which was just a grassy field. Harry was in the middle of making lunch when Niall practically dragged him outside. Liam was listening to music trying to relax on the boys’ day off, but the Irishman had other plans in mind. Zayn was sleeping and still not fully awake as he stood blocking the sunlight from his eyes.

“Ni, why did you drag us all out here,” Zayn grumbled rubbing his eyes. He was starting to feel more awake.

Looking down at his face Niall swayed back and forth biting his lip before mumbling “I just wanted to spend my day off with my boyfriends. You guys seemed to be in your own world and I just kinda felt left out.”   

Throwing up his arms in frustration knowing he couldn’t say no to Niall especially when he bit his lip “Well looks like we shall be playing outside than today.”

Liam and Harry agreed with Zayn smiles starting to spread on their faces. Liam could not remember the last time he was outside doing anything really.

Louis waited for one the boys to suggest an activity to do together. After a few moments of an awkward silence Louis spoke up “How about we play some football labs.”

“Perfect” Harry yelled jumping up and down with Niall.

“Sounds good to me” Liam chimed in. Zayn simply nodded his head.

Louis split the boys into teams 2 teams. Team one consisted of Harry and Louis. Team two had Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Harry insisted that he and Lou should be skins. So now Lou stood in a field with no shirt on feeling his chest begin to burn. Harry only wanted to be shirtless to show off his tattoos and to stare at Louis chest.

Harry passed Louis the ball and he made his way across the field. Zayn came forward first and Louis easily spun around the boy. Maybe Zayn was still half asleep Louis thought to himself as he continued forward. Liam dove for the ball so Louis kicked the ball to Harry. Niall intercepted and scored putting team two in the lead.

Liam brushed the grass off of him running towards Niall with open eyes. “Great shot Ni” Liam exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Niall’s waist. He spun the blonde around who screamed in glee. Zayn high fived Niall before slapping the Irishman on the butt. Niall shot a look at Zayn who looked back with a completely innocent face.

Harry pulled Louis aside and yelled, “Team huddle”. Harry checked to make sure the others weren’t listening and whispered to Lou “We can’t let them beat us or you and I will never hear the end of it from Liam. Go to the goal and I’ll pass you the ball.” Louis nodded at Harry and ran back onto the field.

Liam passed the ball to Harry, who immediately took off running down the field. Liam was too slow to catch Harry and Zayn was to half asleep to care. Louis was passed the ball and he turned to shot the goal. Niall dived toward Louis hit foot out ready to kick the ball away from his boyfriend. The foot, though did not connect with the ball.

Louis heard a loud pop before he fell over in pain grasping his ankle. Looking at his ankle he saw it begin to bruise and swell up. Feeling tears begin to cloud his vision Louis quickly wiped them away. Harry reached his fallen boyfriend first. Gently lowering his hands to Louis now swollen ankle Harry asked “Do you think you can walk home or should we have Liam carry you.”