Longest 48 hours (Niall Cetric)

I have a niall centric prompt for you, if you'll write it! It's where Niall comes down with meningitis, really serious, and ends up in the hospital for awhile. It takes awhile for the lads to realize that niall has to go to hospital though. You can build the rest from there though! Keep up the good work!

"Niall" the choreographer yelled "I told you to go left not right. Are you even paying attention?"

"I thought I did go right" Niall responded, embarrassed by his mistake.

"Looks like someone forgot what their left and right are" Louis joked "Make an L with your fingers Niall like this." Louis went over and made an L with the blonde's fingers. The other boys laughed seeing a confused Niall.

"Let's take a break" the choreographer yelled out.

"Thank god I have been holding in pee for the past hour" Harry exclaimed running off the stage. Liam laughed wrapping his arm around Zayn.

Louis snapped his fingers in front of Niall and asked "Are you okay? You seem a bit out of it today."

"Yea my neck is a little stiff and I have a slight headache, but nothing majorly wrong" Niall replied.

"Maybe you slept on your neck wrong last night" Louis suggested.

Niall hadn't even considered that and said "Yea you're probably right."

Zayn and Liam walked over to the two boys. "Want to go the snack table? I heard lunch is out" Liam said. Louis nodded his head, hearing his stomach rumble. "Come on Ni" Zayn called, holding out his hand. Niall took it and their fingers intertwined.

"Ugh it's all healthy food. Why can't there be a big fat greasy burger" Louis whined, staring at the fruit and sandwiches. "I happen to like the healthy food Lou" Harry called out. He picked up a plate and filled it with fruit. Harry shoved a strawberry in his mouth feeling stratified as the juice squirted out. "You disgust me" Louis sassed, making a grossed out face.

Harry rolled his eyes and saw Zayn had taken a turkey sandwich and was sitting on Liam's lap eating. Liam had 4 sandwiches on his plate and a huge pile of fruit. Harry turned to see how much food would be on Niall's plate. The blonde though didn't even have a plate.

"Niall are you going to eat anything?" Harry asked, shooting his boyfriend a concerned look.

Seeing his boyfriend looking worried Niall said "I will eat, just later. I'm not really hungry at the moment. Don't worry Harry, I'm fine."

Liam shot Zayn a look and both boys decided they would talk to Niall later if he was still acting weird. Making room on the couch Liam called Niall over to sit next to them. The blonde leaned against Liam's shoulder and Zayn laid across both his boyfriends.

Harry forced Louis to eat some healthy food much to Louis's horror. Chasing his boyfriend around the room Harry finally pinned Lou to the ground and shoved a grape in his mouth. "No please stop Harry grapes are my weakness" Louis screamed. Harry rolled his eyes saying "Shut up".

After a 10 minute break the choreographer called the boys back on stage and said "I hope you boys are ready to practice, I need your full concentration. Now let's go over the opening song Clouds and the positions you all need to hit."

The five boys groaned, walking to their opening spots. "Niall" the man called out "I want you to have the guitar while we practice so you get used to playing it on stage." The blonde nodded his head and went to retrieve his guitar. Niall winced when he moved his neck and Louis made a mental note of how weird his boyfriend was acting.