27:Accepted or not 2

*****

Continued....

Suddenly darkness consumed little Roohi eyes & she fainted .

All got shocked. Veer screamed..

Veer: Roohi what happened??

R: Roo wake up baby please !!

Riddhima cried . Vansh couldn't bear the scene where his daughter was unconscious & Wife was crying.

Soon R approach veer to carry Roo to room & he did so. They both went to room & vansh too followed them .

Riddhima being a doctor herself examined Roo . Then veer spoke:

Veer: Dii why Roo fainted , what happened to her ?? Is she fine??

Vansh also broke his silence & softly spoke :

Vansh: Riddhima our Baby will be fine na?? What happened to her ??

Riddhima nodded her head assuring him. Then :

R: She fainted due to sudden shock as children are not likely to get shock , So.

Veer: Then when will she open her eyes ??

Vansh: Let's take her to the hospital .

Riddhima: I am a doctor & as I said she fainted due to shock so she will be opening her eyes with in a hour .

V: sure??

R: Yes !! Now let her rest for sometime . Please we shall go to sitting area .

Veer: Ok!!

They went to hall & Riddhima served two of them water. Vansh was going to approach her to drink water but Veer served her water & he painly smiled. He badly wanted to take her in his embrace , hug her , be with her every time but ..

Riddhima saw Vansh staring her & turned her direction to her side & vansh also got reminded.

They were sitting on hall & Roo slightly opened her eyes &
Roo: Mom !! Bro!!

That's it!!
Stay safe!!
Stay happy!!
Bye!!

*****