29:Dilemma

*****

Continued...

Now Vansh was in dilemma what to do as his baby had given her the toughest condition but Riddhima & Veer were all proud of her seeing her bravery . They were happy how she understood them without any mess. But being a child she would of course show up her demand .

Roo: So Mr.Raisinghania do you accept my condition or not??

Vansh: Anything you say am ready for it !! So I accept your condition & I will try every possible way to keep you both happy!!
Roo: Ok thank you for it!!

R: Roohi go to your room & take some rest go baby!! Veer take her!!

Veer: Roo , lets go !!

Roo: Yup!!

They went inside &

R: Vansh sorry because of her , she is a child.

V: Riddhima there is no need to be sorry !! I loved how she put on her condition with bravery & honesty.

R: She is a brave girl indeed !!

V: You have taught her the best moral value & discipline.

R: Thanks but it's all her greatness that she is not self-centred & she had that self-confidence which is needed the most .

After a day Riddhima called her brother & Sister-in-law & explained him everything & they were Proud of their only niece .

All of Vansh family came to meet them & they were very happy to see the first girl of their generation. They showered all the love upon her & loved her & cared her in every possible way.

After some days ..
They were in VR Mansion only.
Vansh also tried every possible way to make Riddhima forgive him .

Riddhima also seeing his efforts to get them back forgave him & accepted him but it was Roohi turn to accept Vansh as her father.
It was a fine day & Vansh was in hall . Suddenly Roo came in front of him &

Roo: Happy father's day Dad!!

Vansh happiness had no boundary as for the first time his daughter called him Dad.

Vansh: Baby say again !!

Roo: Happy father's day Dad!!

Vansh kissed her all over the face & Roo got happy to see his excitement. All were adoring watching the view in front of them .
A pure Father Daughter bond.

Then Roohi handed over a greeting card to him .
Roo: This is for you Dad!!

Roo:Happy fathers day to the best daddy ever!!

Vansh: Thank you so much Roohi for this.
Then Roohi signalled the workers to bring the cake & they brought it in a trolley.

Roo: How is this??I

Vansh: Very nice !!

Roo: Let's cut it then!!

Then both of them cut the cake together & Roo fed vansh & so did Vansh. Then Riddhima came forward & cut the small piece of cake & fed it to vansh .

R: Happy fathers day to the best daddy ever.

Roo: Dad this is my first gift to you!! Please accept it.

Vansh accepted the gift & opened it . He got very emotional upon seeing the gift !! The gift was:

 He got very emotional upon seeing the gift !! The gift was:

Vansh was crying by the sweet gesture of his daughter

Vansh was crying by the sweet gesture of his daughter . He hugged her very tightly to his heart. He thanked his stars for such a beautiful gift in the form of his daughter.

Guys there are two more chapters left of this story which I would be posting soon. Till then:

Stay safe!!
Stay happy!!
Bye!!

And a belated happy father's day to all the Dad out there.
Love u Dad!!❤♥

*****