CHAPTER 2/2

Hello Sweethearts💕 Welcome Back !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT CLINIC ~

As you sat on the soft textured Bed, Taehyung was beside you holding your hands as you observe the surrounding.

Y/N :- "I see colours.."

You simply said.

Taehyung :- "Why so sudden ? Did the Medication worked ?"

You didn't listen instead you told him to stand away from you.

Y/N :- "Can you stand 3 feet away from me to the back.."

He did as you told him and colors began to fade again.

Y/N :- "The colors fade...Can you hold my hand at the back ?"

You reach out for his hand without looking at him.

Taehyung :- "What's happening Y/N ?"

Y/N :- "The color comes back..."

You stood up from the bed and faced him fully. Your breathe hitched as you tried to explain him what you see and observe 

Y/N :- "Taehyung..... You are my Cure..."

He gasps as his eyes went wide.

Taehyung :- "How can you say-"

Y/N :- "I can't see colors without looking or touching you, but they come back if I see or touch you.."

You can't believe you are actually saying this to him. You don't have to feel like burden to him. You sighed deeply and teared up...

Taehyung :- "Why are you crying now ? Aren't you happy that you can see the colors now ? Hey, shhh, Look at me."

He held your cheek and caressed it gently.

Y/N :- "Taehyung-shi, This is only temporary, it is not as you will be with me will I Die, you know, you have priorities to do and I can't hold you back -"

 He suddenly puts his lips on you. Your eyes went wide as he held your waist unto his body. He parted and said...

Taehyung :- " Y/N, You are the dumbest person I ever met."

You furrowed your eyebrows and pushed him away.

Y/N :- "What are you talking about ? I am not dumb okay! I am just being Practical!"

You tried to defend yourself. He smiles at you like a child.

Taehyung :- "You never noticed it, don't you ?"

 Y/N :- "Notice what ? You know, you're the mysterious and unpredictable person I've ever met, You never tell me things directly."

He crossed his arms and said...

Taehyung :- "Okay, I'm gonna prove you wrong.."

You raised your eyebrow and he suddenly held your hand...

Taehyung :- "I Love You.."

Your eyes went wide, lips went apart in shock for what he just spoke. You never thought he would feel the same as you do.