CHAPTER 1/2

Hello Sweethearts 💕 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT CAFETERIA ~

Jungkook :-  "Y/N, We won't stop until we find a complete solution for your colour blindness. I'm sure there's a solution for it."

Jimin :- "The medicines doesn't do anything for you, see, nothing is happening. You have been taking those meds for so long already."

Hoseok :- "Yah! You're pressuring Y/N. Hey, look at me, It's fine......Everything happens for reason, it may be good or bad. Just don't lose faith in god, I'm sure he has solution for it."

Basically, You can't see any colors. Your friends Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and.... Taehyung, They have been finding and doing research about your disability. They have been graduated from the same school where you study now. They have permission to come in and out of the campus because they already almunis of the school, they have contributed a lot for school.

Y/N :- " Thank you Guys, You really don't have to do much for me. Maybe I Will be staying like this forever, Black and White vision, Atleast I can see your faces."

You laughed as you rest your chin on the table.

Hoseok :- "By the way, Where's Taehyung ?"

Jimin:- "Aren't he suppose to be here?"

Jungkook :- 'Probably getting ready for his very for class."

One of your friends, Taehyung, He's actually.....

Your Professor...

You are under him as his college student. He applied to same school he graduated because.....

It's because of you.....

He is closest person in your life.....

He forbid himself not to stay away from you or even walkout of your sight...

He somehow....

Catched feelings for you but....

You never knew about it...