Percy x male!reader

this is a fluff Percy x male!reader.
You and Percy decide to have a movie night and fall asleep together <3.

started - June 9th at just barely midnight
finished - June 9th at 1 am
--------------------------------------------------

I looked out the window, the sky a dark shade of blue. Percy had been out for a while, she said she had a new case, a important one. Even so, the thought of her getting mildly injured freighted me.

That's why when I heard the front door unlock, I felt a rush of happiness. I skidded down the hall to spy a disgruntled Percy, dragging herself into the home. Her shoulders stained a deep blue from the cold rain. "Percy!-" I cried as I ran towards her, Wrapping my warm arms around her cold torso. "Ah..." I heard her mumble "Hello Love.".

"You're freezing...do you feel ok?" I asked her looking up at her, noticing how her golden locks dripped droplets of water onto her shoulders and her freckled face.
"I'm fine my love," she grimaced "I just...had a rough battle."

I sighed, pulling her into the house, closing the door behind her. "Alright then. I was thinking we could have a movie night? It's been awhile since we sat down and watched a good movie." I asked her, tilting my head. "My love," she said, grasping the doorknob to the bedroom "it's already so late. I might pass out while we watch it." she explained to me.

I shook my head. "No! It feels like you haven't been paying any attention to me recently!" I cried. "I know your work is extremely important, but..." I trailed off, looking away from her.

I heard a sigh come from her. Percy nodded, "You're right. I should be spending more time with you. Here, let me change," she said opening the door to our bedroom, "and then we can watch what ever you want, is that alright?"

I smiled and nodded, letting her change. I joyfully continued though the hall, turning towards the living room. Opening the drawer on a small table behind the couch, I pulled out a lighter, Lighting a couple of candles. sniffing the fumes, I tucked the lighter away, sitting down on the couch. I grabbed a fluffy blanket.

Turning my head towards creaking floor boards, I spot Percy coming from the dark hallway. She sported a white oversized sweater, some shorts, and white socks.

My face turned a dusty pink, remembering that that sweater was actually mine, and she had "borrowed" it one night, always "forgetting" to return it. I snickered teasing her "Are you going to forget to return that again?".

She let a more devious smile cross her face. "Ah...It seems my 'poor' memory strikes again..." she playfully replied.

                         ⊱┄┄ ❤️ ┄┄⊰

I smiled, looking down at Percy. The movie had just ended, Credits rolled.
She had a calm expression, Her face rested in the crook of my neck, her arms around my left arm. She held my hand, Her gentle grip melted my heart. "Percy..." I poked at her freckled cheek "huh?..." she groaned, looking up at me, with sleepy eyes.

I kissed her forehead as I whispered to her. "Movies over, We should go to our bed no-" Percy cut you off with a kiss. Your face turned a dusty pink as she muttered about being too tired to get up. You chuckled, wrapping the blanket around her. You glanced at your phone, setting a alarm for when she needed to get up, just in case.

"Ok, we can sleep out here tonight. Just this once." you muttered, feeling drowsy.
Slowly, you both fell asleep in each others arms, the sounds of music emitted quietly from the tv as the credits came to a end.

You felt a hand wrap around yours, soft skin gripping you. Percy muttered in her sleep, melting your heart.

"Sweet dreams." you said under your breath, drifting off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------
Agshshshasa I might be a lil bit of a
Percy simp so...</3

she's so precious I love her Aaaa-
sorry this was so short, like 600 words-ish :(
Give me requests for other oneshots please!