Percy x Ramsey

fuck u Percy x Ramsey is adorable <3
this will just be fluff lol
info - Percy and Ramsey are already dating and live together. Both of them wake up at around 12-2 am (doesn't really matter) and yeah :]
-------------------------------------------------

Percy's Pov

i can feel cool air around my body, the soft sound of rain dripping, muffled through the walls. Apparently through the night it had rained, and now I'm hearing the last droplets fall from the roof and trees around my house. I can feel, and hear, blankets shuffle. Warm skin presses against mine, Ramsey must have woken up. "Did you wake up, or did-" Im cut off by Ramsey yelping. "Ah Jesus Percy!"

I chuckle a little, finally opening my eyes, letting them adjust to the dim light. "You cut me off," I started "I was going to say, did you just wake up or did you not sleep?" I ask softly, my throat a bit dry. I sit up in our bed. I glance down at Ramsey, who was looking away, his eyes a mix of gulit and sleepiness. "I..." he grumbled "I...forgot to sleep?..." he joked, looking up at me with a weak smile. I sigh, reaching my hand out to stroke his soft pink hair.

3rd Person Pov

Ramsey closed his eyes, his body relaxing at Percy's touch. He could feel her delicate hands run through his hair. It wasn't often he had it down. Most of the time, it was pulled back into a tight bun.

The sky was a dark blue, like the deepest depths of the ocean, only brightened by the white dots called stars. Some shown brighter then others, some formed shapes.

Ramesy's Pov

It felt nice, Percy running her fingers through my hair. I rested my head in my arms, That rested on our comfy bed. Around Percy, I felt safe. Not just because she was strong, but because we were strong. Me and her together formed a formidable team. It made me think back to when we had fought Zora together. Also the first time we met. Sure, I was locked in jail for a while...Forgery and stuff, but...Percy came to visit every once and a while. The talks me and the cop had were nice. Calm.

I felt the weight of her hand leaving me, pulling me back into the real world.
I smiled gently, sitting up. I looked over at Percy, Her golden hair standing out among the backdrop of her closet. "Percy..." I groaned shuffling closer to her, wrapping my arms around her. "...I love you." I muttered, burying my head into the crook of her neck.

Percy's Pov

I smiled at him, Ramsey was a criminal, and while I do hate those as a officer of the law, He had served his time and...I guess, I had a bit of a soft spot for him. I felt his arms wrap around my stomach through my tank top. There were nights where he became emotional. Where he'd talk about how lucky he was to have me, and how much he loved me.

I sighed, wrapping my right arm around his waist, letting my fingers sneak ever so slightly under the hem of his shirt. I felt his warm skin, which contrasted the cool feeling of his shirt. "one of those nights?" I asked gently, trying to be nice. "yeah, I think so..." he muttered into my neck, his warm breath causing me to shiver slightly. "Alright." I breathed out, my hand raising up his back, gently rubbing it. I could feel his body relax.

After a couple of minutes of sitting there like that, I could tell he was finally asleep. Quiet whispers showed he was dreaming. I gently set him down, His body pressing into the fluffy pillows and gentle mattress. I smiled at him, sighing.
I stretched my arms, hearing a pop or two. I shuffled back into bed, my eyelids feeling a bit heavy then usual as I drifted off to sleep. The calm, cool air swirled around me, I could feel the blankets rise and fall ever so slightly as Ramsey breathed, as I breathed. The Bright light of the moon poured from our windowsill and onto the bedframe, onto my shoulder, and onto the floor. The light stretching it's arms, up to the walls.

-----------------------------------------------------
holy moly...726 words :D
My English teacher would be proud. :]
this took FOREVER to write pls