Chapter 11

(AN: Very important note down! Please read it! It's your opportunity! Lol, was that even correct grammar?)

Lacey's P.O.V.

I had to recall that this was the day we had to practice.

But of course, Logan always slacks off. And sometimes, I have a hard time dealing with him.

And basically, I know sound like a mother. But shouldn't his mom be disciplining him?

I knocked on his door.

But he never opens it, so I opened the door, he was on his bed, and watching TV.
And I realized it was WWE.

Oh dear me.

"Logan." I called, picking up some socks from the ground. Oh my, and what does Jasmine see in this pig?

"What?" He asked, obviously annoyed.

"We have to practice debate."

"What?"

"Debate. What Sir Mason assigned every one of us at class. Remember?" I asked him.
He scratched his head, while looking at his comforter.

Then suddenly the memory came back, and snapped his fingers.

"Yes. Now, what about it? I mean, you don't have to ruin my Sunday, do ya'?" He was disturbed, but still. His hair, it was a mess. A handsome mess.

And his eyes! Oh my gosh-

Wait, hold on. I should stop! Like what the hell.

"No, I don't have to. I just need an hour or two if your time." I said, still staring at him.
He waved his hand.

"Hello. Earth to Lacey," He called out, and eventually, I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Anyways, so when do we start?" He asks.

"Now," I cleared my voice. "We start, now." (AN: Frozen reference, its bc of @zeezee89)I closed the door, and took a deep breath. I head to the living room, and sit on the sofa.

I haven't noticed that the sofa was really soft.

Probably because I never sat on it. I sit on the floor when I watch TV, because the carpet was like cashmere.

Speaking of cashmere, I should visit Snow. Oh how I miss my little Snow.

Then, Logan walked in.

"Alright, you planned it already?" He scratched the back of his neck.

Oh god.

Stop, Lace! Get ahold of yourself! A voice inside me boomed.

"Yes. It's about child abuse. Specifically, what is the good and bad side of scolding a child.
You go with the bad side, I go with good." I explain. He nods.

"Alright, now I have a script, it's somewhere at the Des- ah!" I tripped.

Wait, no I didn't, I was in Logan's arms. He's so warm, I want to hug him.
Wait, no I don't want to!

"Um . . ." I break free (AN: Suddenly, Ari's song Break Free plays on), and get the piece of paper I wrote on last night.

"So, this is it. Memorize your part, and we'll practice after lunch. I'm ordering McDonald's." I offered up.

"Why won't you cook? I miss your cooking, please?" He did the puppy dog eyes, but failed.
Oh gosh, he looks like he's just pouting, but he also sucks at pouting.

I laugh.

"I would but, there's no more grocery, so." I say.

"Well we could buy right now." He winks, I make a vomiting face. He chuckled, and heads to his room.