Chapter 4

TIME ELAPSE

Lacey's P.O.V

I finished hanging the 'FOREVER YOUNG' caption on my wall, over my bed.  It was pictures I found on Tumblr.

I cannot believe it's finally first day of school! 

Yesterday, Mrs. Pierce gave me 5 pairs of the school's uniform; A white polo, and a blazer over it which was in a shade of Navy blue. Then, a Navy blue skirt that was knee length, meaning, it was a bit above my knees.

She also gave me my schedule:

Home room: S- Sufficient
HR Adviser: Mr. Humphrey
Name of Student: Meredith Lacey M. Hollister

8:00-9:00= Calculus
9:00-10:00= Science and Health
10:00-10:20= Break
10:20-11:00= History
11:00-11:40= French/Spanish/Latin
11:40-12:30= Lunch Break
12:30-1:30= English
1:30-2:10=  Home Economics
2:10-2:50= MAPEH (Music, Arts, PE, Health)
2:50-3:30= GMRC (Good Manners Right Conduct)
3:30-4:10= Social Studies
4:10-8:00= Free Time

Rules: Monday-Friday: Curfew is 8pm.
Saturday-Sunday: Curfew is 9:30 pm.
(St. Peter's Boarding School In The West [SPBS] makes disobedient pupils have a week suspension. -Principal Wens.)

And that was it. She also told me that Logan was my home room classmate. And so was Peter, a guy named Thomas, a girl named Meghan and Nicole, and a bunch of other names I could not possibly remember, some were bizarre, like Crizzia, and Orine, they were made up names. We were 27 in total.

It was still 6 in the morning, and I'm fixing my bag. I have my Snowflake printed binder, and pretty much it. It 's the first day, you don't expect someone to bring books. I put some mechanical pencils, and pens with different colors. I decided to bring a Nutella to go snack, for break time.

I sighed, and grinned. At my old school, Terrace High, it was an all girls school, actually, we'd go to school at 6:30 in the morning and end at 5:00. It was a prestigious school, and you could get a scholarship. 

I wanted to get a scholarship, but my Mum decided to just pay for it. It's either be a scholar or pay for it. Most of my classmates there were scholars, not many can afford the tuition fee, it's at least the price of a Mercedes-Benz for a whole school year. I've been there ever since kindergarten. But, if course, I never did finish Nursery level, I skipped it. Okay, this is getting out of topic. Ot would be torture again if this school starts early.

I walked to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth for 4 minutes, did all that hygiene works, and took a bath.

After I finished, I put on the uniform. It was a perfect fit. I combed my straight brown hair, and swiftly did a waterfall braid. Oh, plaits! How I wish I could manage to do every single one of them!
I sprayed Victoria Secret's Pink perfume on me, and took my ready-to-go Jansport from the bean bag.
I went to the door and opened it. I walked to the kitchen and took a Tupperware container from the refrigerator, it was Chicken Caesar Salad I made at Father's mansion yesterday, we had a chat, and all that.

I took a plastic fork from the drawer, and finished my salad in minutes. I took an egg from the ref, and a pan from a drawer. I made sunny side up. I placed it on a plate.

I walked to Logan's door, and knocked at it twice. I opened it, and he was adjusting his navy blue tie, I also had that on, but mine's was smaller.

"Oh, hey." he greeted, waving at me. I grinned.

"We- I mean you, have to move faster. It's 7:20." I reminded. He winces, like mentioning school hurts like a slap.