The twenty-third chapter

-------------------------------------------

(Here is a picture of Brutus! Also, I have a oneshot book right now and the ideas are not that good at the moment so if you want to request any Garcello oneshots then please do! You can ask for everything there! Even small stories containing my own characters!)

--------------------------------------------

Garcello pov.

Alex was breathing very heavily like he was trying to catch his breath. He looks scared as hell and seems to have trouble breathing as he cries.

"Alex... Breathe, I'm right here and the creature is not going to hurt you..." I tell him trying to make him focus on me. I need to make sure that he is breathing correctly.

"Alex! Focus on me, please!" He looks everywhere in the room and his eyes only glance past mine, he can't seem to focus at all. Does he even hear me? Should I call for help?

I decided that it is a good idea to call anyways since I don't want to risk anything. So I flip open my phone and pick up the small note I got from Colin. Typing as quickly as I can trying not to get anything wrong.

Putting the note back into my pocket I use my free hand to try and calm Alex as much as possible. He was crying a lot at this point. He really wasn't ready for that attack...

"Hello? Who is this? Why are you calling?" I hear someone speak through the phone and I realize that this is someone I don't know...

"Uhh... Well..." I start not knowing what to tell him almost forgetting the reason I called to begin with. I then realize the smaller male still hiccuping and taking shallow breaths are in front of me.

"I have someone by the name of Alex in my apartment and he is having huge troubles at the moment! Please I need to know what I should do!" I tell him trying to be as clear as possible but I don't know if what I said is enough...

"Alex?! Oh shit! That fucker got into something again! I'll be there if you tell me where you are! I can help..." He tells me and for a moment I became slightly worried about the 'again' part. I didn't ask but instead told him Y/N's apartment number and address.

I hope that he will be alright with this...

"How long will it take to be here?" I ask quickly trying to breathe myself from the stress. I want to calm my nerves and take a smoke but I can't just leave him... 

Sometimes I hate my habit...

"I will be there very soon just wait slightly..." He tells me trailing off when he says the last word. Then I hear a ding from the door making me jolt slightly.

"I will be back, Alex... Please try to calm down..." I tell him trying to make him know that I am leaving but he is still in shock...

I stand up to go and open the door but directly when I walk through the door towards the hallway I can see Y/N opening the door already. 

"Are you the person that was calling me for Alex?!" He said pretty quickly almost in a way that I barely could understand. Y/N seemed to not know anything since he just tilted his head probably from confusion. 

"W-what?" Y/N responded to the taller male in front of him. 

"I was the one that called, I need help with Alex! He can't seem to get a hold of himself! He won't listen to me and it's like he can't see me neither..." While talking I walk towards the two by the door standing behind Y/N feeling worried. 

"Oh, that is it?" That is all he tells me walking past Y/N without questioning if he could or not. "Where is he at?" He continues to ask and all I do is move out of the way and point to the bedroom.

-------------------------------------------

ŋ₳ɱ€ pov.

I walk into the room slowly not to make him too scared of who I could be... Sometimes you just never know when it comes to angi... I smile at the stupid nickname I had given him but then decided that I should focus on helping him.

This wasn't a new thing, it had happened before... But when I see how he looks at the moment I can't help but feel mad over whoever started this...

He had his knees up to his chest hugging them and looking around the room. Like he was trying to figure out how to escape from a room. He did tell me once that he couldn't see clearly when this happened, he couldn't remember the rest of these episodes...

"Hello... What is your name? Mine is Adam!" I say loudly to make sure that he can hear me. I try my best to keep my face neutral.

"A-Alex..." His voice is shaking a lot and he hiccups slightly in the end. He puts his hand over his head grabbing a handful of his hair.

"Such a pretty name..." I walk closer to him and kneel in front of him. I make sure that there is still a lot of distance left... If I fuck this up there might not be any more Alex left...

"R-really?" He says while looking around slower in confusion like he was trying to find me. I have a hard time keeping my face straight from his smile when I gave him the compliment.

"Yeah! I wouldn't want to lie to such an angel! Do I have permission to wake you from this dream?" I ask him kindly this time smiling noticing that he stopped shaking and crying. 

"I would be pleased to leave this dreamland with you, Adam!" He tells me holding his hand out in front of me. I think I know what he is going through now... He is half-dreaming and I think I need a strong smell to bring him back!

I dig through my purse/bag that was around my shoulder not taking my hand from his hand. I pull out one of the few dry flowers that I have from my bag. One smaller bag with the name of Gardenia!

I got it from the woods while it was very warm outside so hopefully, these are dry enough for them to give a nice smell. I put one of the flowers in my hand having to move my hand away from his.

"I'm still here my angel... Don't worry!" I tell him trying to keep him happy so he wouldn't spiral into the other side again. 

"Alright, just hurry I don't know how long I can keep my mind clean..." He tells me sounding slightly worried.

"I will stick by you when you need me alright? I won't let you go easily, my angel..." I continue to play around with the fancy wording to make his dream seem more enjoyable while it is lasting.

I put some of the dried flowers in my palm and put back the bag neatly into the bigger one. I use the same hand I held the bag in to press the dry flowers with my knuckle. 

Putting the knuckles under Alex's nose he seemed to stir a little bit his eyes rolling up slightly. When they got back again he had a weird face that resembled a face of disgust.

I laugh at his funny reaction to the strong smell.

"Adam!" He screams and then looks like he is gonna jump onto me but stops for a moment and just puts his arms out for me to hug him instead. I wonder why...

Then I realize that he isn't wearing his favorite shirt! It's a gown... A hospital gown! I feel worry rush over me and when I glance over Alex to see why he is in such a strange clothing type I realize why...

He had a fucking tube sticking out of his chest attached to a machine that clearly was helping him to breathe in some way... I wanted to cry but my body refuses to do so... God! This is frustrating!

I take a deep breath to calm myself down as much as possible. Deciding I should give him a hug I get closer being careful not to touch the tube or any other place that I know he doesn't like.

I hear the door open up and a few footsteps. I want to let go to check who it was but instead of feeling free and seeing the other people I instead get a tighter hug slightly sideways away from the tube.

Feeling like I can't push away I stay in this position with Alex for a while...

God angi... Why does all the shit go to you?...

-------------------------------------------

(This was a long one but I had a short day of school today and was slightly bored anyways! Please check the oneshot out I really need better ideas ;-;)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----