Part 1 - The beginning

On a sunny day, there was a boy named Aleks. He had short brown hair, brown eyes, 5'7", a nice white smile, and he was Russian. He had an abusive father.Everyday he gets beat up by his father. One day on the first day of High school, he was getting ready, he ate breakfas, and just before he got out the door he heared, "Hey, you better make me breakfast boy, or I'll show you what for,"He heard his father yell from up staires. So he puts his bookbag down and made his father breakfast and leaves in a hurry.When he got to the bus stop he saw no one was there. When the bus came 2 minuntes later, he put on his beanie and hoodie on so no one can see him clearly. He sat in the back of the bus and stared out the window.When the bus stopped again a couple of boys came on the bus he hsd no interest of what who was coming on so he just stared out the window again, then he heared someone say, "Um, excuse me do you mind if I sit here or is this seat taken." A boy  with black hair, deep voice, caramel skin, 6'2" said with a perfect white smile no flaws just perfectness. Your heart races without thinking.You let him sit next to you. A few minutes later the boy askes, "Hey, what's your name?," "A-Aleks,"I said with a little smirk. "Oh, hi Aleks my name is Kevin, nice to meet you,"He says with a smile which makes me turn red."Man get it together,"I think to myself.You can't possibly like him, but he's cute. NO! he's a boy.So what man, I don't know. We get off the bus and get into the school. We go into the auditorium and there was Kevin siting next to Aleks. They were in the same homeroom together. So we went to our homeroom sat down in the back of the class and talked until the teacher introduced us with the whole homeroom. When the teacher called my name I heard giggles and laughter. Then I saw it was from a group of girls and guys hanging out in the front rows of the class. I ignored them and kept talking to kevin. "Hey Aleks, you wanna listen to music." "Sure,"I said. Kevin takes out his ear buds and puts them in his phone. We were listening to I think it was K-pop. We were listening to this song named "Fantastic baby - By: Big Bang" it's a great song by the way. Wee were in the middle of the song when a ball of paper hit me in the head. I turn towards where the paper was thrown and it was a guy that was making kissy faces to me and pointing to Kevin. Kevin saw too. "Just ignore him. He's a fag that trys to ship boys together just so he doesn't get picked on." Kevin said frowning. "He tried to do it to me and my friends Jordan, James, Dan, and Seamus. He just won't give up." Kevin said pouting. He looks cute when he pouts. Wait, what am I saying. Ahhhhhhh! Forget it. The bells rings and we go to our first class which is Math. I love math. So me and Kevin walk in and sit down next to eachother. Some girls walk in and looked at us and giggled. "Don't look at them they only want attention from Freshman since we are still young and can please better as they say." Kevin said in disgust. "Oh, really that's awful ew," I said making a sour face. "Hahaha, that face Aleks was funny." Kevin said with a fit of laughter to where everyone turned around just to see what's going on. The teacher walks in a couple seconds afterwards. "Hello class, my name is Ms.Calimar. I will be your math teacher this year. I have strict rules in here so you better pay attention so you don't get detention. You got it." She said in a stern voice. We listened to the rules until the bell rang. We went to our next class which was Social Studies. I hate Social Studies because in Middle school they use to make fun of me since I'm Russian that i'll bomb the U.S. and stuff like that. So I sit down next to Kevin again. The teacher walked in after we sat down. "Good Morning class, I am Mrs.Florentino and I will be your Social Studies teacher for this year. Now I will call your name for attendence you can either say "here" or "present" either is ok." She says sweetly. She goes through the attendance and again that same guy laughes/giggles at my name. I just ignore him and just listen to the rules she will give us. After Social Studies is lunch. We get to the lunch room, I get in line to get my food, then I follow Kevin to his table.