Do I love him?

-Kevin's P.O.V.-

Aleks and I sit down at the table. I introduce him to Jordan who had his red cardinal hat like always with his brown/blonde hair grown and starting to grow a beard. Then, I introduced James who was wearing his cookie monster hoodie as always. I introduced him to Dan a chubby clean cut fellow with a batman shirt on.Last, but not least Seamus, an Irish boy who has black glasses and a sarcastic attitude. After I introduced Aleks to all of my friends we talk about the new games that are coming out this year like the call of duty games. Then another guy sits down with a fox hoodie black hair and tan skin. "Oh, hey Eddie i didn't know you were here today." I said. " Yea sorry I overslept and missed my bus so yea." Eddie said. " So who's the new kid," Eddie said giving Aleks a pat making him flinch." His name is Aleks." I said. "Why, hello Aleks my name is Eddie." He said shaking his hand.

-Alek's P.O.V.-

I'm surrounded by people who like me. I think I'm gonna enjoy it here. I'm so glad I let Kevin sit next to me . Then this guy that is dressed up fancy with a gelled back hair comes up and slaps me hard in my back. "Oops sorry, My name is Dex and don't mess with me." Dex says with a British accent. "Don't worry about him Alek's he always picks on new kids even us but don't worry we'll make sure he doesn't do anything drastic to you like he almost did to me." Kevin said shivering . "What did he almost do." I asked concerned and scared. " He almost r-raped me." Kevin said about to cry. "Oh, I'm sorry Kevin I didn't know,"I said hugging him so he can calm down. He's so warm and his cologne smells good too, wait stop Aleks don't think like this. After lunch Kevin and Aleks went to there next class English, great. They enter the room and sit down in the back Kevin was on his left and no one to his right. The bell rang and everyone was there and no one sat beside Aleks on his right. The teacher came in and introduced himself. "Hello, class my name is Mr. Satori," He said. "Now let me go through the attendance and the roles." He goes through the attendance. Before he reached my name I heard a name that made my heart drop. He said Dexter Manning , and right when he said that name Dex the guy who almost raped Kevin. The only other seat was besides on right and my heart dropped even more. "Dex you're late please have a seat next to Mr. Marchant." I looked to my left at Kevin I could see fear and anger in his eyes. He looks at me with a look that says it'll be alright. I hope he's right. Dex sits next to me I try not to look at him. The teacher calls my name I say here. "Aleks hmmm... what a name for a boy like you." I heard to my right. It was Dex. " "Yeah, what about my name Dex." I said giving him a dirty look. "Oh, come on Aleks don't be like that I just like the name." I look away and start talking to Kevin. We start our lesson after the attendance was done. We went over argumentative writing and that soon we'll have to write one for a project grade. Oh great I thought. While I was learning I look over to my right and there's Dex checking me out I sucked my teeth and looked over at Kevin he's focusing real hard at what the teacher is saying. "Hey Kevin, you okay?" I whisper to him. "Yeah, I'm okay just trying to put what he's saying together so it can make scence to me that's all." "Well if you need help ask me okay Kev." "Alright thanks buddy." After the bell rang Kevin and I head out of the classroom. "Hey, Aleks why dont you help me instead because I need help too but I think I need it more than Kevin." Dexter said leaning against the door frame of the class. "Oh sorry Dex I only help my friends since I know they won't do anything to me like you almost did to Kevin." "Ah, almost did besides he wanted me to do it anyway like I want to do to you Russian boy mmm aren't you going to feel sore when I'm done with you're ass." "Ha right in your dreams" I said walking away. "We'll see about that Aleks" Dex said with a chuckle. "Don't worry Aleks he won't do anything I promise the gang and I got your back okay." "Alright Kevin I trust you."