true intentions pt.1

A/n- btw I am taking requests. Just private message me and send in the request. I don't know how to write smut but I can do fluff.

☆☆☆

AS THE SUN began to go down over the horizon of the ocean, you and Sirius were the only ones awake around the camp fire

AS THE SUN began to go down over the horizon of the ocean, you and Sirius were the only ones awake around the camp fire. You were both sitting next to each other, the two of you side by side in anything you did. Sirius was your best friend and you would do anything to protect him. And Besides from James, you were Sirius's best friend too.

However there was something more to your guy's relationship. The whole group felt it and had even placed bets for when the two of you would confess your feelings.

While sitting and watching the ocean waves in front of you, you rested your head on Sirius' shoulder. It was peaceful, comforting, and you felt safe whenever you were around him. Sirius noticed the action and blushed. How could he tell you that you were different from every other girl. To him you were amazing and he thought that you deserved better than a guy like him.

"It's peaceful isn't it, the ocean," you inquired softly. You lifted up your head from Sirius' shoulder as he turned to look at you. "Yeah, I guess it is. Although I think I could be calm anywhere, if I'm with you," Sirius confessed.

You looked into his grey eyes with wonder, you knew about the chemistry between you. He did as well, it wasn't hard to deny feelings for someone like you. "Why do you do this," You replied, shaking your head.

"Do what?" Sirius asked.

"You look at me like I'm the only person in the world you could ever want, but then school starts and you throw yourself at everything with a pulse," You snapped.

"You are all that I want," Sirius admitted. It felt good for him to say it out loud, finally.

"Bullshit," you retorted. You didn't believe him, maybe he was just bored and you were the only girl that was available at the moment. Lily was with James, Mary started to flirt with Remus, Marlene and Dorcas got together at the end of last year. You were now the only option.

"Why don't you believe me?" Sirius asked.

You looked away from him, towards the ocean wanting it to call you so you could hide away. "Because, I don't know if your bored and want something to do or if you actually like me and want to be with me," You explained.

"I really want to be with you," Sirius replied, genuinely. But you still didn't believe him. He was a popular guy, what would convince him to ever like someone like you. "You aren't thinking straight Sirius," you said, then standing up and going back to you, Lily, Mary, and Marlene's enchanted tent.

———

After the night at the beach your friends could tell their was a difference between you and Sirius. Instead of sitting with him on the train like you usually did, you sat with Remus. Sirius sulked the entire way back to hogwarts, James shooting worried glances at him the entire ride.

When you arrived at the carriages, Lily, Mary and Marlene took your arm to guide you to a carriage away from the boys.

"Okay Y/n what's up?" Lily asked, as you, Mary, and Marlene sat down in the carriage.

Meanwhile James, Remus, and Peter were asking Sirius the same thing. "What happened between you and Y/n?" James asked.

"Nothing," You and Sirius said to your friends.

Both parties didn't believe you and him for a second.

James adjusted his glasses, "You know we don't believe you. So you might as well just tell us what happened?" He said, the two boys nodding in agreement.

Sirius sighed, "I told Y/n that I wanted to be with her," he confessed.

"That's great! What did she say?" Peter said excitedly, only for James, Sirius, and Remus to glare at him. "Well obviously it didn't go well. She doesn't believe me," Sirius said, sadly.

"Well I mean you kinda have a reputation," Remus admitted. Sighing dramatically and leaning against his seat, Sirius scoffed, "Thanks Moony," he said sarcastically.

"Remus is just trying to help. Maybe if you proved your true intentions, she'll believe that you want to be with her?" James explained, logically.

Meanwhile in the girls carriage, you explained the events at the beach. "And I told him that I don't believe him. I mean what makes me different from every other girl," You said.

Lily, Mary, and Marlene looked at each other with sympathetic eyes. "Don't get me wrong, Sirius has a reputation, but he looks at you differently than he does anyone else," Marlene explained. Mary agreed, "Exactly, he never lets any girl play with his hair, only you," she added.

Lily then spoke, "I understand where your coming from Y/n. But we all see that Sirius loves you and would do anything for you," Lily explained.

You didn't know what to say. You trusted your best friends and maybe if they believed that Sirius wanted you then he did want you. But you didn't want to be hurt if he got bored with you.

———

You sat next to Remus again during the feast. Sirius still sulking, James and Lily giggling in love, Mary now flirting with someone new, Peter was too busy eating, and Marlene and Dorcas were in their own little world of love.

"I heard what happened at the beach," Remus said. You shook your head, "You boys tell eachother bloody everything," you replied.

Remus laughed at this, it was true. "Exactly, so that means I know that Sirius really wants to be with you. I know he has to prove it and he knows that too. Just give him a chance?" Remus explained.

You nodded, "Alright, I'll see how he can prove me otherwise," you agreed.

𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara