caught

☆☆☆

THE COMMON ROOM was empty and Sirius and you were hanging out...well more like making out. Over winter break, everyone had gone home over the holidays and Sirius stayed because of his family and you wanted to stay and study for you NEWTS.  You don't really know how it happened, the two of you just kissed one day and the rest was history.

...

One month earlier

You walked into the common room after being in the library for hours. You sat next to Sirius, who was flipping channels on the old television. He sighed, settling on the muggle show 'Gillian's Island'. You laughed at this, as you had watched the show at your house over the summer.

"I'll tell you a secret, they don't ever get off that island," you joked. Sirius turned to you with wide eyes, "Really? I was hoping their plan would work," he replied, truly disappointed. He was absolutely adorable to you.

"How was the library?" He asked.

"Quiet," you replied.

"You know, we have the whole common room to ourselves, I don't know why you don't just study with me?" Sirius asked.

You giggled, "You study?" You joked. Sirius playfully rolled his eyes. "I'm kidding, but you are a distraction," you laughed.

"You think I'm a distraction?" He perked up at this, talking it in a 'I fancy you' way.

You rolled your eyes, "Not like that, you're always causing trouble," you defended.

After a while you both just sat there watching the tv.

"There's nothing to do," Sirius complained.

You sighed, "Agreed, I'm totally bored,"

Then at the same moment you looked over into each others eyes and leaned in. Sirius' arms around your waist and your arms wrapped around his neck.

...

After that day, whenever the two of you were completely alone you were making out. It felt right, like it was meant to be. You had always found him attractive and he had always found you attractive, but your relationship always consisted of bickering and competition.

Neither of you wanted your friends to find out anytime soon. You didn't know how you would explain something like this to them. Also James, Lily, Remus, Peter, Mary, and Marlene would think it to be strange. Considering how much you and Sirius fought.

You always thought he was this rebel, troublemaker guy. He never got perfect grades, he spent his time planning pranks to terrorize the school. But he thought you were annoying and superficial. You just liked things a certain way, always getting the perfect grades, rarely getting detention.  

Right now your friends were all at hogsmeade and you and Sirius had made an excuse to stay behind. You told them you were helping him study but in actuality Sirius never wanted to study. So you both took this opportunity to have a make out session.

The two of you made your way to the couch. You were straddling him, hands running through this hair, as his grip on your waist tightened.

You leaned into kiss him again, after pulling away for air. "The pillow messed up your hair," you joked. He looked concerned and you laughed, "I was kidding, besides it looks cute when it's messy," you smirked.

"Anything for you babe," he replied cheekily, kissing your neck. You giggled at his words, which drove him mad.

Then both you heard the portrait hole open and tried to untangle from each others arms, but it was too late. A shocked James, Remus, Peter, Lily, Mary, and Marlene stood in front of the common room couch.

Peter dropped his box of every flavored beans and Mary let out a nervous laugh. You got off of Sirius and wiped your mouth, a blush of embarrassment coming to your cheeks. Sirius stood up as well, just as embarrassed. You and Sirius' clothes were a mess, your shirt was only half buttoned, and Sirius' shirt was fully open.

"Sup guys," he smiled awkwardly, running a hand through his hair.

You waved at your friends, mentally rolling your eyes at Sirius' awkwardness.

"What in the bloody hell?!" James shrieked. Lily then nodded along, "I know! What the hell is this? You two hate each other," she said.

"This is too weird, I'm going upstairs," Peter said still in shock.

Marlene rolled her eyes at this, "Oh come off it! They were obliviously enjoying themselves," she joked and you gave her a death glare.

"I want details later, Y/n," Mary smirked, heading up the stairs as well. Marlene followed her, winking at Y/n and Sirius.

Remus just stood there, unsure what to make of the situation. He wasn't jealous or anything, just he never expected this. "Wow...mean I'm happy for you two but never in a million years would I think...." Then he laughed, you and Sirius rolled your eyes. Remus then went upstairs, laughing his ass off.

James and Lily were still standing there, in shock. "What is the big deal?" You asked.

Lily scoffed, "Okay hear me out. You hate each-other, Sirius you think Y/n is annoying and Y/n you think Sirius is immature," she defended. James nodded along to every word.

Sirius put an arm around you, "She is annoying, but I like to shut her up with my mouth," he smirked. This made you blush but you rolled your eyes. "And I still think Sirius is immature, but that doesn't mean I can't make him want me," you crossed your arms.

And that was true, Sirius wanted you. More than he ever thought he would.

"When did this start," James asked.

"Over winter break," Sirius replied.

"He is your boyfriend?" Lily asked you.

"Uh, I don't think so," you replied. "We're just fooling around," Sirius added and you nodded.

James and Lily seemed unconvinced and you grabbed Sirius's hand, "They just don't get it, come on baby." You said, pulling Sirius out of the common room with you.  Sirius nodded, grabbing your hand and following you.

Over the next month, you and Sirius did become an item. He was devotedly yours and you were his. You both became the power couple of hogwarts. Sirius was the king prankster and you were the 'it' girl from muggle London.  It was perfect.