mini reunion

"Y/n, you look stunning!" Said Lonnie. "You flatter me." I said as I walk up to the mirror. "You don't look too bad yourself, I think commander might not even take his eyes off you." I said. "Oh stop it, I just found this lying around." She said. "Well what matters right now is if it is flexible. Mine is pretty much, I can run in heels. Yours?" "Same here. C'mon, we don't have much time. We have to get to the  party."

• ballroom •

    "Commander Ford, look at you! All very fancy shnancy. You three boys do too." I said. "Thank you, you two ladies look very dressed up for a mission like this." He said. "Don't wanna blow our cover do we? Alright, we should get to our positions. I'll go find my father." I said. They nodded and went to their positions.

     I was at some place similar to a back stage to meet up with my father. He was with his security guard and my brother.

    "There she is! My lovely daughter." He said as he turns to me and hugs me. "Well I've never seen you so dressed up, you usually wear something more simpler." "Well I felt like wearing this, dad." I said. "It's fine, I love it. Unlike your brother, wearing baggy jeans and a flannel at a party like this." He said.

    "Well no time to waste, let's get the party started." He said. "Wait dad, can I talk to you for a while? This is serious business talk." I said, stopping him. He looks at me. "alright then." He said and as the security guards were about to come with us, "uhh alone please? You stay here." I said to them. They looked at each other and then my dad. "It's alright fellas, it's my daughter." He said. They nodded and I took my father into his office to talk privately.