𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑢𝑛𝑘'𝑠 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 (𝐴𝑈) ⚠️

Hey Percashippers! This one-shot features smut, it's not graphic but it's still not fluff k. Please no flames, don't read smut if you can't handle it. And for those of you reading! Welcome, I see you are also unclean! Btw this was weird to write. Oh, and it's a Punk! Percy and Girly!Annabeth AU. Pic of Annabeth's prom dress above (it's explained in the story)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

When Percy Jackson turned up to Prom everyone was surprised. They nearly fainted when he turned up to Prom in a suit. The thing was Percy was a punk and he had vowed that he would NEVER go to Prom. He was that kid at the back of the class who didn't give two shits about anything. Well, almost anything. Something a lot of people didn't know about Percy was that he would do anything for his princess. Who was she?

Annabeth Chase was her name. She was known for her straight A's and killer outfits and the fact that she was dating Percy Jackson, the resident of Punk of Goode High school. She on the other hand couldn't wait for Prom. Everyone knew she was a shoo-in for Prom Queen. But Percy refused to go, she couldn't say she was surprised. But Annabeth wasn't the Smartest girl at Goode for nothing. She most certainly had a plan, a good one.

When Annabeth went Prom shopping, she also went lingerie shop. She knew anything would work, but she looked for a while anyway. Then she found it was perfect. It was a blue bra with matching panties and a garter belt that would be gone a few seconds after he found it. It was the perfect plan.

"Hey, Wise Girl can I see the dress?" He asked his green eyes shining as she entered his room.

She laughed."I thought you weren't going to Prom?"

"Doesn't mean I don't want to see how gorgeous you look in that dress."

Well, there's a lot more than just a dress.

"Sure thing, Seaweed Brain." She went to get changed in the bathroom. The dress was a light purple floor-length tulle dress with flowers on the bodice and half of the skirt. Annabeth considered getting pink but she didn't want to turn up to Prom looking like Barbie. She slipped on the midnight blue lingerie underneath, she also made sure not to completely zip up the dress. She fixed up her hair a little bit and stepped back into the room.

"Well?" She said as twirled around.

"I almost want to go to Prom. Almost."

She giggled. "Well you could, I bet you'd look amazing in a suit." She bit her lip.

"No way, not happening. It's going to take a lot more convincing than a dress to get me to go to that hell-hole."

Well that's what I'm counting on, Honey.

Annabeth was showing him some of the accessories she brought, Percy wasn't really listening, when she 'accidentally' dropped one of her earrings. She bent down to pick up and one of the straps of her dress slipped off revealing the strap of the bra. That sure got his attention.

Percy wasn't exactly known for his subtly. "Wise Girl, what are you wearing?"

Annabeth played dumb. "A dress, Seaweed Brain." She didn't bother to fix her strap she just put her head on his shoulder and traced the muscles in his arm. She knew it was working.

Percy's voice got lower. "Underneath the Dress, Princess." He put his hand on her thigh, Annabeth shivered and Percy smirked.

Two can play at that game.

He thought. "I'm just going to go change into something more comfortable." Did she really think she could play him? Yes. Yes, she did.

Percy growled and grabbed her hand. "Not so fast, Sweetheart." He whispered in her ear, he slowly slipped the other dress strap off, revealing the blue bra. "Fuck you're unreal, Annabeth." She laughed.

"Am I? I brought it today." turned around and climbed onto his lap taking off his leather jacket and black shirt.

"Well you know you could get rid of the dress, I wouldn't mind." He said voice full of lust.

"When do your parents get home?" As much as she wanted to do this, she didn't want to be walked in on by Sally or Paul. She wasn't sure Percy's parents would love her anymore if they found out what she was doing with their son.

"Who cares?" He certainly didn't, not when his girlfriend was on his lap in lingerie.

"I care, Perseus." He gulped when she used his full name, usually, Percy hated it when people called him that but when Annabeth used it he just became even more turned on. "I don't want your mother walking in on us, do you know how embarr-"

He kissed her, one because he really wanted to and two because he needed to shut her up. "They come back at 10 pm, Paul has a teacher thing at school and Mom is visiting a publisher. See that's plenty of time now shut up and take the dam dress off, Princess."

She slipped the dress off and hung it in his closet. "Happy?" She said climbing back onto his bed.

"Very." His eyes were trailing down her body taking in everything; the curve of her waist and breasts, the gap in her thighs, her long legs. Fuck she really was unreal. And beautiful.

He kissed her and she wrapped her legs around his waist as his hands travelled up and down her body. Then he was on top of her, she was breathing heavily as he kissed and sucked her neck. Leaving hickeys everywhere.

"Per- Percy-" She moaned.

"What, Sweetie?" He paused for a moment.

"How do you expect to cover all these hickeys up from my parents, my Dad already doesn't like you."

"I don't know makeup or something besides I don't give a fuck if your father doesn't like me, he'll just have to hate me more after this."  

She rolled her eyes. "You're so annoy-." She moaned as he sucked another one into her neck. He chuckled.

"Got any more snarky comments you wanna make, Wise Girl?" He didn't wait for an answer he just slid down towards her thighs and ripped off her garter belt with his teeth, it probably ended up somewhere on the floor. He then kissed the skin of her thighs and slid her panties off.

"Dam, Annabeth you're already so wet." He slid a finger in and slowly moved it.

"Don't tease, Perce." She tried to sound angry but it came out more like she was pleading.

"Of course not, Princess. I think we've had enough teasing for one night." He slipped a second and a third finger in with no resistance. Annabeth eyes rolled into the back of her head as she pulled on his raven black hair. He thrust in and out picking up the pace each time.

Then he started to eat her out and gods was he good at that. As usual, the two of them were pure love and lust, pure intensity. To say the least, Percy was definitely going to Prom.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
That was so awkward to write 😳. But here it is. Cut me some slack please this is my first time writing smut, I don't do this a lot. I hoped you liked it. Bye.

-Navzoon