𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 (𝐴𝑈)

Hey Percashippers! Another update, I'm so proud of myself for keeping up with these. Anyway this is an AU with Punk!Percy and Girly!Annabeth because I am a sucker for that version of the ship. This kinda has mention of ⚠️ rape ⚠️ but nothing happens but I still wanted to warn everyone. Also up above is Annabeth's Outfit. DON'T SLUT-SHAME AND SAY THAT IT'S TOO 'REVEALING' BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT AND I WILL BLOCK YOU! A GIRL CAN WEAR WHATEVER SHE WANTS.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Annabeth was uncomfortable. She had come to this punk concert thinking it would be a fun way to spend time with Thalia but now she'd gone to buy food and Annabeth had stupidly told her that she would be fine on her own. She was wrong. The thing is Annabeth was not exactly the type of person you would see at a punk concert, in fact, Thalia usually brought Piper as her plus one but since Piper was busy, Annabeth had decided to come. She stuck out like a sore thumb in her pink skirt, white crop top and blond princess curls while everyone else was sporting black leather jackets, ripped jeans and crazy dyed hair. To make matters worse she had chosen to wear heels on the sticky and uneven floor.

It was a nightmare. People kept staring at her and whispering things and usually, she wouldn't have cared what they thought. Except that these people were strange men, strange older men. Now Annabeth wasn't stupid she knew what they wanted, but she was never going to give it to them. She'd had guys look her in that way before but these guys were just idiotic high school fuckboys not full-grown men in their thirties.

She thought just ignoring would make them stop or go away. She was utterly wrong. One of these men decided to come up to her and talk to her. Annabeth really wished that Thalia would come back, she'd be able to scare them away no problem. Annabeth didn't exactly look intimidating in her pastel pink heels.

"What's your name, beautiful?" He winked at her and smiled putting all of his disgusting rotted teeth on display. Annabeth wanted to throw up. The man looked about her father's age, he was tall with dirty blond hair and she didn't just mean in colour she meant literally. He could have actually been attractive if he took better care of himself and didn't spend all of his time drunk at a concert hitting on teenage girls.

Annabeth shivered and turned away trying to ignore him, desperately trying. But that only made him try harder to get her attention. And he did something that made Annabeth uncomfortable on a whole new level. He put his arm around her waist, she could feel his cold, dirty hand on her bare skin. Annabeth wanted to run and scream, how was no one noticing this or maybe they just didn't care.

"I'm talking to you, Blondie?" He said next to her ear. She heard his friends laughing behind him and Annabeth knew she had to get out of here before something terrible happened. So she stepped on his foot with her heel, she made sure it was hard.

He yelled in pain and momentarily let go of her, she took that as an opportunity to kick him one more where the sun doesn't shine. She didn't stick around to see the results of her actions. She ran as fast as she could in heels, she was glad she'd worn them because without them she could be in a very dark place.

As Annabeth was speed walking away, she bumped into some guy's chest.

Shit.

The last thing Annabeth wanted was another encounter with these guys. But Annabeth was surprised when she looked up. It was Percy Jackson, The notorious punk of Goode High. She shouldn't have been surprised after all these concerts were made for people like Percy. But he sure did look surprised to see Annabeth.

Percy was surprised, beyond surprised. Annabeth Chase was the last person that he thought of when he thought of punk. She was the complete opposite of anything and everything punk. She was the smart, perfect blonde, who was stunning to look at. Percy had never really paid any attention to her or at least he tried not to. He didn't see a point in crushing on her not when he didn't stand a chance, he was definitely not her type. She had every single guy, and some girls, at Goode who wasn't already taken trying to get her number or take her out. He was just facing the facts, he would be an idiot to think that she would like him.