Chapter 7: Kjerag part 1

At the top of a snow-capped mountain rising high above the clouds was a temple covered by the eternal snows of the altitude. In this temple, an important place of worship for the people who lived below the mountain, streams of icy wind blew snow inside the almost empty stone building, except for one person. A young woman, kneeling in a prayer position at the back of the temple near an altar, who was so used to the snow that she didn't mind it. The young woman with skin as fair as the snow around was meditating with her silver-white hair blowing in the wind, her snow leopard tail slowly brushing the ground from time to time. There, kneeling before the altar of her gods the young woman received a vision something that had become almost habitual for her, understanding them as signs from the divines. In her vision she briefly saw a tall man from behind, his face hidden, but somehow exuding kindness but also strength. She came out of her vision with her eyes wide open, still in the temple, and immediately the gusts of wind that rushed into the building were distorted by the stones and the architecture to become like voices in the saintess's ears.

God 1: Go back to the city, there you will find the father of your future childrens...

God 2: A man without apparent animosity, but containing the strength and kindness of a thousand men...

????????: are you sure my gods?

She asked with her cheeks tinged with roses at the thought of finding a mate when she had never thought of spending her life in the embrace of a love, it's not that the thought disgusted her far from it, it's just that she didn't think herself capable of such a thing.

God 1: Go my child... This is your mission...

God 2: And be happy...

????????: I am on my way... Thank you so much my gods...

The saintess got up, tapping her clothes to remove the snow and dust and left, holding the icy artifact of her gods firmly between her two hands, passing the doors of the temple, which closed with a bang because of the wind. The young woman looked at the horizon, the icy wind stinging against her face, her gaze fixed on a city at the foot of the mountain. Confirming her decision in her heart, she began to descend the countless steps that led down to the city.

God 1: It's okay, the kid is gone...

God 2: Did you give her another one of your cheap prophecies?

God 1: No, I really worked on that one.

God 2: What are the chances that this one is true?

God 1: One chance in two...

God 2: Well, at least we can discuss it while she's not there.

God 1: It's true. Now where was I...?

God 2: The special agents at the notarial hall in Kazdel.

God 1: Oh yeah, so the blue-haired one had just killed the red-haired one's sister...

---------- in Rhodes Island ----------

It was once again very early in the morning, Nearl had just gotten up, she did her morning routine and put on her imposing armor. She left her quarters and headed straight to the gym to train as she did every morning, although lately her training had taken a much more interesting turn. She opened the doors of the gym and immediately saw the only person who was already there. The emerald-eyed giant was sitting on a metal box, obviously taking great care of his weapon, cleaning the blade after sharpening it. He looked up at the kuranta and began to smile. He rose to his full height and put the tip of his sword to the ground holding it with one hand, the guard of the weapon parallel to the ground.

Sebastian: Hi Margaret.

Nearl: Doctor.

She analyzed her weapon in detail now that she was close and could see that it was so well cared for that it looked like new.