chapter 8

No one's POV

"Have you received Nayeon's invitation?" Jisoo and Soojoo are currently in a restaurant having a lunch date. It's been awhile since the last time they did this due of tons of paperworks that Jisoo is working on.

"What invitation?" Jisoo asked. She has no time checking personal message because she wants to keep herself busy at all costs or she might loose her mind thinking the person she shouldn't be thinking.

"She said that Jeongyeon wants us to visit their villa in Busan." Jisoo paused for a second as she thinks the place where is Jeongyeon's villa. As far as she remembers, it's the same place where their school had a field trip and that place is full of memories.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon become lovers when they surprisingly attend the same University. Since they met that day of field trip, the became more closer to each other and ended up together.

"Who are invited?" Jisoo nonchalantly asked then take a sip of her orange juice. "Your friends. She told me it's their get together. I'm not sure at first if I should go because I'm not part of your squad in highschool but Nayeon insisted so I said yes. We're going." Soojoo explained.

"When is it?" Asked by Jisoo.

"This weekend. So please Jisoo, cancel your appointment for just this weekend, let's join your friends and we could use this opportunity to relax and unwind." Jisoo stare at her as Soojoo making cute face so she can persuade Jisoo.

Jisoo don't want to go, that place will bring numbers of memories but seeing her girlfriend this adorable, maybe she can give a chance and just focused on her.

"Alright, we're going." Jisoo replied with a smile that earn a heartfelt giggle from Soojoo. They continue eating their meal after that, Jisoo brought Soojoo back to her office.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung is on her way to Jennie's working hospital to invite her for lunch. It's been a long time since the reunion happened but they never had the chance to have their own talk.

Rosé parked her car in the hospital parking lot and entered the hospital. She went to the nurse station and asked for Jennie. The nurse point Jennie who's is currently looking at the chart on her hand. Rosé thank the nurse and approach Jennie.

"Dr. Kim?" Chaeng called out that made Jennie look at her. "Yes? Oh Chaeng." Jennie replied with surprised tone. Rosé smiled at her and asked if she can invite Jennie for lunch. The latter agree and they're inside the Café near the hospital.

"How are you Chaeng?" Jennie asked while they're waiting for their order. "I'm good. It's good to be back." Chaeng happily stated.

"How's Australia?"

"It's beautiful there but nothing much more beautiful than your own hometown. Korea is my home so it's quite lonely in Australia even though I have my family."

"The last time we met you never mentioned why you left. Everyone shocked when we heard that you drop out from school and move." Chaeng think for a moment wether she's going to tell the reason behind her departure or not.

"You could've said to us that you're leaving so we didn't worry that much. We thought something happened to you that's why you left without telling us." Jennie added.

"I know. I know I made you all worried." Chaeyoung sadly stated then right on time their food arrived and they started to eat.

"Can't you tell me?" Jennie suddenly asked that made Rosé look at her in instant. "The reason why you left." Jennie added.