♤04♤

-knife

"I like you y/n"

You shifted yourself to look at him. His face was still red and sweaty, he barely caught his breath so his chest was still raising and falling fast.

"I fuck with you too, Hanta" you tried to punch his shoulder but yourvwhole body was constantly twitching so you couldn't move. Sero laughed at your inconvenience before speaking up "No....I think I love you y/n.....Yea i love you y/n l/n."

Shock was really the only emotion. You couldn't lie you really were just using him you thought he was doing the same "I know you don't feel the same....but I can prove my worth I won't treat you anything like Toby did, once I'm a pro hero I'll love and spoil you so much"

Sero sat up using his forearms since he didn't have feelings in his legs. He hovered over you, lowering his body on yours. You puckered your lips as so did he waiting for impact but it never came.

Sero was pulled off you, onto the floor full of adrenaline, the nerves in his legs started to work. He actived his quirk attacking the attacker. It was Toby we looked high and he had a knife in his hand. Toby used his quirk,turning into water to be released by Sero's tape.

You panic once you saw the weapon you ran up to sero as Toby did too. You activated your quirk teleporting to his dorm.

Sero knew to hold his breath, so when you arrived he let out a huge gasp and coughed. He hunched over with his hand over his stomach. You saw blood drip from his hand you swatted his hand away, laying him on the floor. You commanded him to release his tape, you wrapped around the wound to stop the bleeding, putting a cloth in the middle if the tape.

You looked around for your phone to realize both of you were still naked and your phones were at the party. Sero's eyes started to close and his breathing slowed down.

There was a chance he was just sleeping but you were scared. Your feet move on there own to throw on the shirt that sat on his bed and some random sweatpants.

You put some pants on sero but left him shirtless. You laid your hand on his chest activating your quirk again.

The tape hero woke in a horror. He had a dream of the woman he loved getting hurt. His face was wet with tears as he looked around the room he was in. Recovery Girls office.

Midorya slept like a baby in the other bed as Y/n slept in the chair next to him. He couldn't help but smile that you came for him. He sat up and walked towards the sleeping girl he gently picked her up, and sat her in the bed with him.

The lovesick couple embarced each other every bad thought or dream was erased

"I love you too, Hanta"