Chapter 1

Tony's pov

"Tony get up!!! You need to be early for your first day on your internship",she said pouring me a bucket of ice.....i shivered and screamed waking up with a cringe and
"Morning mum "i said obviously with sarcasm... she rolled her eyes and walked out...
I can't help but think this woman has gone mad she doesn't even care about my welfare. I walk into the bathroom and almost immediately bruise my leg against the sink while brushing my teeth.ughhh i yelled ...

I need to do something about all this ...my parents are insane so it mustn't have any effect on them ....i take a quick shower and get dressed...while laying on the bed someone called out to me...
"Tony!...Tony...come downstairs "my mum said ....i rushed down there and see my parents at the dining ..wow...im in huge trouble i say to myself...
"Sit" my dad said...
"Tony ...you got a scholarship to one of the best colleges in the state...and you didn't tell anyone...are you insane...."he said obviously angry....
It didn't take him long to start lecturing me about behaving right and all...
"You better not disappoint me...i would not tolerate it..."
Just because he's the ceo of "il de beau" a french modelling multi million dollar business company doesn't mean he's the king of the world  ....the fucker ain even french....the day went pretty fast ... faster than it should have...

I woke up and my mum already got me packed so basically i had to start going to college...to be honest im not missing much... or anyone...it would be nice to live a little...i had my bath and got dressed ....3 hour long drive to the university and i finally got there... bade my parents goodbye and went in...
"Need help"...a guy offered...
"Uhhm sure..."i said uncertainly
It didn't take long we got to my dorm room ....
"Its Cole" he said answering my thoughts
"Tony"...i replied...
Surprisingly he didn't make any weird gestures...i opened my dorm room and...

Please comment and vote thanks❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘