He Fits Their Fantasy

Ellis had always had different ideas when it came to sex. Some of their exes had appealed to this and some had simply ignored that those fantasies existed.
They did lead a normal life and kept sex and kink separate from normal society. They did quite a good job with it too. Even took pride in that fact, however, their reading history shared this dirty secret.
Staring their day by walking downtown to the empty side of town where they worked at a long-forgotten book shop, starting the tiring shift from nine to six, working day in, day out.

    "Hello welcome to Burners Book Shop." Looking up at the tall person, my ideal man stood in front of me, a slim, wide-shouldered, dark eyes with heavy set brows, a victorian outfit dawned on him, leather pants that had tucked into them, a clean white button-down that puffed out slightly at the forearms, lacing up halfway up the front to hide his broad chest. Making my way up I check out his hair, it is worn in shoulder-length locks that have silver jewelry down every other lock. His pale skin looked like it had faded from a deep redwood, and turned to a pastel brown.
    "Excuse me?" The man's voice jolted me out of my sizing him up, and broken my already elaborate fantasy. He looked annoyed, "Uh, Ellis? Is it? Can you show me to the public records?"
I glance down at my name tag at the mention of my name, public records?
    "Of course sir!" I definitely said that too enthusiastically.
A grunt and walk later and we both take a quick look down the aisle.
    "Well, thank you," The man said curtly, "I'll get to looking, you can go now."
The man motioned with his hand like someone dismissing a servant. Who does this guy think he is? Nevertheless, I returned to my register, greeting our two regulars, once again I wonder how on earth we stay open.

With this, Ellis went on with their normal day-to-day life, wondering if "The man" would show up again, letting their mind run wild with strange situations and possibilities.

Meanwhile, "The man" actually named Leon Godfrey, moved on with his life and continued his abnormal lifestyle. It wasn't much of a choice but rather he had this lifestyle thrust upon him 50 years ago. He does enjoy the aesthetic of the older vampires, he also discovered that the people around him that share his predicament seem to show more respect to him when he wears the pirate vampire get up.
Ordering his servants around and counting his money, he spends most days lonely and bored. That is until night would fall. That was when Leon had his fun. Getting a lady of the night was the most fun way to collect blood, but he owned a blood drive company that fed his estate. Along with a few other small-time businesses.
    "How? How am I losing money from the book store?" My question tore through the silent air and jostled my afternoon snack, she almost got up to her fright but after a soft tap, she settled back into my lap, towel to neck and straw to lips.
   "My Lord, it's not in a convenient place..." The short man who handles my money intake stood at the end of my rug, "It's quite hidden."
    "I don't care if it's convenient, I put it there so I could access it." The store sat in the constant shade that Burners Street was shrouded in.
    "Well, perhaps you could cut down on the staff payments?"
     "My workers already have to go out of the way, and work in a very dangerous spot, they have earned their wage. Put out advertisements, put them everywhere." Demanding the small man was a hobby of mine.
    "Yes my Lord!" Scrambling out of my office, I could hear him ordering his little posse of underlings I let him borrow.
    "Where were we?" I smile down at the girl, no younger than 25, as I had asked. But other than that, I want to know nothing more.
     "Oh, right here my Lord," the girl placed her drink down and removed the bloodied towel, exposing the wound I gave her, her blood was still flowing, thanks to the medicine I had her take to prepare.
     "You taste very good, tell your doctor to share their secrets with the rest of them."

Dragging my finger up her stomach and to her neck, I let the blood trickle down and color my nail. Breathing in the smell and letting it awaken my hunger once again.
Slowly, I bite down and let myself enjoy the sweet taste of molasses that was her blood, taking it in and licking up whatever escaped my mouth with my tongue. I drunk and licked until I felt the girl go stiff under me, her body shaking in my grip, letting my fangs slip out of her I dress her wound and ring for her doc. Letting my mind roll over how long draining someone dry would take.

With this, Leon took rest knowing that he had a perfect life that no one could ruin, that every human is scared that he might even exist and that no one could possibly take away the power he feels while sucking blood.