CHAPTER 3

Perched upon a wall in front of the women's hostel, Kathir and Abhishek were hanging out at their usual spot,talking about the usual stuff and waiting for the conquests of this year to arrive.

The warden of the women's hostel came out , looked at them and shook her head in disbelief then turned and walked away.The boys chuckled , as they noticed this and were reminded of how much the warden had tried to talk some sense into them but it was all in vain.

Soon after this ,the girls from the hostel began to move towards the cafeteria after which their classes would begin . A few of the girls who spotted the boys rushed over to them and began sweetly talking in a poor attempt to flirt with them.

If this was any other day Kathir would have flirted back, but since today was the day he got to pick his new toys, he hardly paid any attention to the wannabe's.

Noticing this, Abhishek turned their attention from Kathir towards him by enquiring about the whereabouts of the new junior girls.

Shortly after Abhishek asked that, new juniors began coming out of the girl's hostel.Noticing this, Kathir and Abhishek went ahead to greet them.
The juniors were surprised to see that the two boys who had come to greet them were absolutely stunning, handsome and of course unbelievably charming.

The other boys who were passing by saw what all the commotion was about and well ,gave up on any thoughts of wooing the new juniors girls as they didn't stand a chance against the dream boys.

As Anjali and Ananya walked out of the dorm, they noticed a huge crowd of people ,but lost in their own world and the urge to satisfy their hunger,they decided to move past the crowd.

Noticing this, Kathir couldn't stand the fact that someone could outright ignore the crowd or more particularly him. He silently slipped away from the crowd and darted towards Anjali and Ananya. He stood in front of them blocking their path.

A startled Ananya looked up to see a very handsome boy. The handsome boy  was followed by another handsome boy and both of them seemed determined about something.Well that "something" became very clear in the next few moments.

The boys began by saying  "Hey girls! I'm Kathir"and " I'm Abhishek but you can just call me Abhi"

"So?" said Ananya and Anjali  at the same time and looked at each other with a satisfied grin.

"Well ....won't you introduce yourselves?" said Abhishek looking at Ananya.

"No...not really"replied Ananya and Anjali added"now if you'll excuse us, we need to get to class" and took a step forward,only to be blocked again by Kathir.

"Oh, c'mon girls, just your names" insisted Kathir.

"Sorry but we don't give out our details to just anyone" replied Ananya with a hint of annoyance.

Kathir, stunned by their response, became determined to find their names.At just that moment his eyes fell on the Identity cards that hung around their necks. Kathir smiled to himself at this discovery and reached for Anjali's ID card.

Anjali, aware of his intentions, grabbed his hand midway, twisted it and pinned it to his back. Kathir, surprised by her soft yet firm grip, let out a disgruntled sound.He had never expected this from a girl let alone his junior.

Anjali jolted him from his bubble of thoughts and said "Hello mister! I don't know who you are, but mind your words and your hands", then tightening her grip on his hand she whispered "try messing with me again and you'll see what happens". She then let go of his hand, grabbed an impressed Ananya and left, not before throwing an angry look towards  Kathir and a frozen Abhishek.

Rubbing his throbbing wrist, Kathir looked at Anjali's disappearing figure and muttered to himself, "A junior,challenging me? Interesting. Let's see how long she can keep that up".
_____________________________________

I would like to thank all the readers who've supported my story and because of your support the story has 500+ reads now.....it might be a small thing but it is a very big achievement for me
Please continue to support my story if you like it and I will continue to try and satisfy my lovely readers

Yours truly
The author❤️