Summoning The King of Heros and his Brother

Kirei P.O.V

I have the marks of the next holy grail war so that means i am a master but the thing is i don't want to be in the war so i went to talk to my master Tokiomi

I hope he has a solution so that i won't have to be in this holy grail war

1 Hour later

Damn it so there is no other way to get out of it. I sighed in defeat.

"God please forgive me for what i am going to do" I said. So now all that is left is the preparations to summon my servant in the holy grail war.

Kiritsugu P.O.V

"I have only identified 4 masters that the grail choose who is going to be in the holy grail war"  I said to my wife Irisviel.

"First one Tokiomi Toshaka family head of the Toshaka, Magic Fire mage  uses jewel magic, very formidable."

"Kariya Matou" mhmp "So they took the kid from the family and made him the master huh" i said " that old man must be real desperate."

"Kayneth El-Melloi archibald, wind and water infinity, he is a top expert in necromancy summoning and alchemy." I said

"And next" before i could say anything else

Irisviel: kiritsugu emiya, newest member of the Einzbern family and their tump card, and the man that i love.

She said i couldn't help but give a small smile to her

"And the fourth master no i mean the fifth one, He's representing the Holy Church, his name is kirei kotomine."

Irisviel: He's from the holy church?

She said with a question

"He is coming from the overseer with father Riser Kotomine, Reports say he studied under Tokiomi Toshaka stating three years ago before splitting with him after his command seal appeared."

Irisviel: Did something happen?

She asked

"This is his personal history" i said
"Read it for yourself" i said while she was reading the report i have a strange feeling that something is going to happen in the fourth holy grail war.

Tokiomi P.O.V

So i was in my basement getting prepared for summoning my servant along with my apprentice Kirei and his father Riser. It was already time to summon the servant.

 It was already time to summon the servant