Part 1

POV of Jennie:

I woke up at 6 am as usual I reached the kitchen prepared myself a black coffee then went to the office room then start doing some paper work.

After finishing my work I went back to my room took a warm shower then changed my clothes.

I went to the company where everyone stood up and greeted me. I went to my office then closed the door while I was checking some paper work someone knocked at my door.

Jennie: get in

It's my secretary Ellen.

Ellen: good morning Mrs. Kim todays schedule start with a meeting.

Jennie: with who?

Ellen: with Park company.

Jennie: I didn't know about that.

Ellen: well Mrs. Kim it's an urgent meeting we just got informed this morning

Jennie: what about the rest of the day?

Ellen: the Atlanta deal is ready we only need you to approve it and signe it and then a lunch break the evening you have a meeting with the head employees to discuss the Kenilworth deal that's all

Jennie: Fine is he here.

Ellen: yes Mrs. Kim Mr park is waiting for you in the meetings room.

Jennie: ok.

I reached the meeting room and noticed the crackhead Park Jimin yeah he is my best friend we grow up together he helped a lot after my parents died. but he is not alone.

Jimin: Good morning Mrs. Kim.

Jennie: Good morning Mr. Park why this sudden meeting do you need anything.

I took a seat next to my secretary.

Jimin: well we are here to make our deal with you.

Jennie: which deal.

Tae: we heard from someone that you are also a mafia is that true.

Jennie: Yeah that's true but it's secret information who told you that.

Jungkook: that's not important now the important thing is our deal.

Jennie: sure what type of deal for your information I don't make a drug deal so yeah.

Suga: not it's not a drug deal it's a big mission.

Jennie: who do you want to kill.

RM: Winner group.

Jennie: deal.

Jin: what this fast.

Jennie: well for your luck I have some problems with that group.

Jimin: not the whole group just a member right.

Jennie: yeah so deal but you guys know that if we want to reach them we need to take down a lot of mafia groups.