Chapter 1- (finished)

Marinettes pov: I wake up ready for school. I get dressed brush my hair and grab a cookie, i run to school and stand at the door

Adriens pov: i get excited for school, then miss bustier tells us that marinette had a medicial issue in her tounge, and she can still hear people talk, but she has to use a journal. We all nod and marinette walks towards me with her notebook, it was pink and had a rainbow star on the bottom, and she had her name on the top of the journal. She sat down and wrote (hi adrien) and i said hi and then turned to pay attention to class.

Chloes pov: I walked up to marinettes seat and slammed my hand on it when the teacher went to the bathroom she took our her notebook and it said "what" and I came closer to her and said "you are sitting next to my Adrikins!" And she took out her notebook and wrote fast and showed me it.

Marinettes pov: I showed her the notebook and it showed, 𝑖 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑙𝑜𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟. 𝑆𝑜 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒. Then i heard her gasp and walk over to sit down. I looked at adrien who smiled at me. I smiled back and then the class ended. I walked home

Adriens pov: I was wondering if I could visit marinette.. I really have been feeling.. a bit odd with marinette recently. I just nodded and walked over to the bakery and said "hey Tom, can I visit marinette?" And he said sure and I walked up and said "marinette hi!" She jumped up and grabbed her notebook and wrote "hi what are u doing here" and I said "hi, I was wondering if u wanted to hang out?" And she nodded. We had fun and then it was starting to get late so I went outside and ran back home and went inside. My dad has been very concerned lately. I don't understand why. I walked up the stairs and got ready for bed.

Marinettes pov: after he left I went into the bathroom and changed, I brushed my hair and teeth and went to bed.

The next day

Adriens pov: I walked into the class and looked at marinette, she had her hair down, and she had a necklace on. I walked next to her and smiled. She smiled back and I said hi!! And she waved back. She then grabbed her notebook and wrote "𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑎𝑡 2:30 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙, 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦? 𝐵𝑐 𝑡ℎ𝑒 -"𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑡 2:00" i immediately got excited and said "sure marinette!" She smiled and alya walked in and said "hey marinette gurll!" Marinette waved them miss bustier came in.

Marinettes pov: I was studying and Chloe kept giving me mean looks. I went into my notebook, and started taking notes from the class. I got upset when Chloe thrown a paper at me secretly and it said "𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩" then adrien looked at me concerned when I had a frown.

Adriens pov: I looked at marinette concerned cause she looked very sad, I have no clue. Maybe it was because of Chloe making fun of her or being mean. I tapped marinette and said "marinette are u okay?" And she grabbed her journal, it was pink with rainbows on the side with her name on the front of it. Every time someone talks to her she writes in this notebook. She opened it to page 2 bc, she got a new notebook before school, and she grabbed her pen and wrote neatly, "yes I am okay" and I wasn't convinced but I didn't want her to get mad at me. So I said "okay marinette, just know I'm here for you if anything's wrong." And she smiled and grabbed her notebook and neatly written, "thanks adrien" then she turned around and payed attention to class.

Mrs bustiers pov: I was teaching, and I was thinking about marinette and adrien, adrien kept secretly staring at marinette with his side eye. I so shipped them too! So I didn't care, because adrien, he could be looking a t something and still know what we were talking about or learning about and remember it. I shipped them, and I think alya did too. I watched her as she whispered to nino, and alya stared at marinette and wiggled her eyebrows, causing marinette to blush a bit. Then nino looked at his dude, and I saw adrien give nino the look like, "why tf u staring at me like that" and nino had a smirk on his face and put one of this eyebrows up. And adrien looked at him like "shut the frick up dude" and he started blushing. Then the class got dismissed because all the other classes are before my class. Then they walked out and grabbed their stuff and went home.