Chapter 2 (finished)

Adriens pov: my dad knows my identity, and he's proud of me! He lets me go! And he actually has became much more kinder over the years. I told my dad I'm going and he nodded. I grabbed my baton and expanded it as I jumped over every building, and I particularly saw a beautiful girl with long blue hair, this was the first time I ever saw it down. It had a bit of slight wavy hair, she had beautiful clear skin, and I saw her bluebell eyes staring at the moon, she was standing near the side of her balcony with one of her elbows on the side of the railing. I imeditally thought, "WAIT SNAP OUT OF IT.. I don't love her she's just a friend or.. no snap out of it!" I jumped down on her balcony and she about screeched and looked at me confused, she grabbed her notebook out and wrote "you scared me, also are u the superhero?" And I nodded and she looked at me with joy In her eyes and hugged me, she grabbed her journal out again, and flipped to the next page. She then grabbed her pen and wrote "wow chatnoir! That's amazing! Thank u for being a superhero and protecting people from danger. Also what are u doing here?" I looked at her, and hid my face for a second getting rid of the blush, she looked up at me with her bluebell eyes, i stared into them before I shook my head and said "well, U seemed pretty lonely, and I thought maybe u wanted to be friends?" She gasped and grabbed her notebook and wrote "OMG Chatnoir, is this a joke? A superhero being my friend. This must be a prank, don't u have other things to do then... me?" And I looked at her, she had a bit of sad in her eyes. Did she really think like that, I grabbed her hand and she looked at me and said "don't think like that! U seem kind and need some friends! Especially since u can't talk! So I decided I can make a friend to!" she looked at me and grabbed her notebook and wrote "thanks chart" and i looked at her and laughed, she grinned and wrote "see u tommorow!" i waved and grabbed my baton and expanded it. Marinette is so pretty, kind, adorable.. Yet she is still mute, shes so kind!

Marinettes pov: after he left i grabbed my notebook and closed it. I grab my pajamas and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and placed the pajamas on the counter. I grabbed a body lotion, and I started the shower, I started off by putting on some lotion, then washing it off. After doing that I grabbed some shaving cream and applied it to my legs, I shaved and when I was finished shaving, I stood up and washed my hair, I grabbed my shampoo and put it on the top of my head, I started rubbing it aggresivily through my whole head then washed my hair in the water, then I grabbed my hairbrush. I grabbed some conditioner, and put it in my hair, when the conditioner was still in my hair I grabbed my brush and brushed it until it was silky and smooth I then grabbed my soap and cleaned my body. After I was finished cleaning my body I turned the shower onto cold to get the rest of conditioner out. I was finished with the shower and drained some extra water out of my hair, I grabbed my towel and dried myself. I then got dressed and brushed my hair. I opened my door and walked to my bed and put the cover over me and fell asleep.

The next day.

Adriens pov: I got ready for school and was wondering if she would tell people about last night. I actually hope she does. But, knowing her she won't brag about it. I got my backpack ready and ran to school. I walked up and sat next to marinette, she didnt look at me bc she was talking to nathaniel. I asked what they were talking about and she showed me the notebook i nodded and miss bustier told us to pay attention. It was odd to me bc whenever me and marinette talked she wouldn't do that. Maybe it was because Nathaniel was being to noisy. I nodded and asked asked marinette what she did yesterday night. She looked like she was thinking and said "just was relaxing." I nodded and said "nothing else" and she nodded. We looked back at our teacher and started studying. I was about to go talk to marinette when Nathaniel walked over to her and asked to go to lunch with her. She said yes and she grabbed her notebook and lunchbox. I watched them as they talked the whole time, marinette writing in her journal. When we finished lunch I said marinette?" And she said yes, she was on page 6. They talked that much. I then said "can I have a pencil. I forgot mine." She nodded and I saw as she grabbed her pencil pouch and unzipped it, she gave me a freshly sharpened pencil, and handed it to me. I smiled and grabbed it.