Chapter 3: (not finished)

Hi! I didn't finish chapter 3 yet, so please be patient, also follow my Instagram called korenaswatt , the reason it has a lowercase k is bc the other user was taken. Follow the Instagram to get updates of my storys getting recently updated, new storys starting, and to give me wattpad story ideas.

Alyas pov: nino left and it was 7 am. I decided maybe I can hang out with marinette till 8 am. I grabbed my phone and called, I told her if I can hang out with her at her house until 8 am and she typed "sure" I said thank u girl! And grabbed my phone and put it in my purse, I put my purse on, zipped my purse up and got on my bike and started scooting. I was their and walked upstairs. I came and sat down next to marinette and saw something very shiny, I looked over on her wrist and said "that's very cool, it looks like real gems" she got her journal and wrote "ikr!" then after playing for a while I had to go and got on my bike and biked home.

Marinettes pov: after she left I sat on my bed and thought about what Chloe said. It made me feel sad no matter if I stop talking or if I am talking I get made fun of it. I just wonder. Why me. I just started thinking about it when I got a message.
———————————————————————
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
This part contains, Chloe being mean,talk of s*cide, and trash talk, if u can't deal with stuff like that, skip until theirs The warning
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
———————————————————————
Chloe:𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶-𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵.𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿.
Marinette: 𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙. 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚡.
Chloe: 𝗠𝗲? 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽! 𝗔𝘀 𝗶𝗳! 𝗨 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻-𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗴!
Marinette: 𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎
Chloe:𝗡𝗢! 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳.
Marinette: 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗.
Chloe: 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘?!
Chloe: 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘄. 𝗜𝗳 𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲, 𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘁...
————————————————————————
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
The mention of suicide, bullying, and being rude is over now.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
———————————————————————-
The next day

Marinettes pov: I walked in the halls when suddenly Chloe whispered "you better come behind the school after school or else u will be in big trouble!" And I nodded and got ready for class. I then sat next to adrien and he smiled I smiled back and started studying.

Adriens pov: I watched marionette a bit and she looked very stressed. Did something happen. I just thought I was over reacting.

After class

Marinettes pov: I grabbed my things and went to the back of the school, all of the sudden I got punched in the face. Sabrina and Chloe were their. Chloe then said "So u know what will happen if u tell anyone? If u do I will beat u up even more. Especially if it's adrien, let's go Sabrina!" I nodded and they left and I started crying, it hurt so bad. And I couldn't tell anyone and it hurt. I walked home and quickly went up. I looked at it and it was red, I think it was starting to bruise. I sighed and looked up how long bruises mostly take to go away. It was only 7 days. Thank goodness. I grabbed a hoodie and put it on. Put the hood up. And sat on the bed. A few minutes later I looked in the mirror and it was purple. I sighed and just sat back down until I heard a knock. I put my hoodie up and opened it. Then Chatnoir came in and said "hello purrincess how are u doing?" I took out my notebook and wrote "good, how about you?" I then thought of a excuse if he saw it. He started then saying "hows school been?" And then I said "good, I have a lot of homework to do!" He grinned, and walked over and did it for me. I thanked him by writing it down and he said np! He then said "what's up with the hoodie up?" I then said "oh, just felt cold." And then he said oh okay! Cheerfully. I went downstairs and grabbed him some chocolate filled crossiants. He thanked me and I nodded. He then said "princess, I got to go! Thank u for today!" And I nodded and waved

The next day

Marinettes pov: I woke up and thought about the bruise. I sighed and looked through my makeup and their was none. I sighed and grabbed a hoodie and put it over my head. I made sure it was pink and made it look like my style. I walked to school and then miss bustier said "put ur hood down" and then I said b-but.. she then said "it's the rules. No buts put it down!" in a stern way. I sighed and put my hood down and hear the gasps of everyone except Chloe and Sabrina, and I sat down next to adrien. Miss bustier walked to me and said "marinette, come talk to me after class" I nodded and I started working when suddenly adrien said "what happened?" I grabbed my notebook and said, "I don't want to talk about it" and he nodded.

After class

Marinettes pov: after class I walked towards miss bustier when everyone was out then said "yes miss bustier, what do u need?" And she said "honey... what happened?" I then said "I don't really wanna talk about it." And then she said "is someone at home hurting you?" And then I said "no, bye miss bustier" and walked off and grabbed my stuff, then I felt someone grab my shoulder and pull me into the back of the school, it was Chloe. She then said "Mari-trash, u got caught at school! This will show u!" And she kicked me with her high heels making me cry. Then she said "LETS GO SABRINA!" And I could hear her high heels clicking. I started crying and put my hood up. I checked my purse and realized I had some money, I headed over to dollar tree, and grabbed some foundation. I walked home, with my head down so my parents couldn't see, and walked up. I went to the bathroom knowing that chat will probaly come, then I decided maybe I can make up a lie of tripping. Yeah tripping. I sat on my bed suddenly when I heard a knock, I smiled and opened the door.

Chatnoirs pov: I jumped over to marinettes house. I knocked and she opened, she smiled and said "hey chat!" I remembered her having a black eye and that's all, but now that I look at her, she has a black eye, she has a bruise under her lip. I hugged her and asked what happened. She grabbed her notepad anShe said she didn't want  to talk about it. Then I said "if u tell us U won't get hurt anymore.." then marinette suddenly actually talked and said "i don't want to talk about it!" I looked at her shocked and she ran to the bathroom. I was shocked, I knocked and said I will go and then suddenly she talked again and said "WAIT STAY!" And then I said "okay princess, how are u talking?" Then she said "well.. I actually don't know." And then we talked and watched movies and I waved bye and left! I was excited to talk to marinette tommorow.

The next day

Marinettes pov; I exposed my voice to someone, I have to talk to my parents. I walked downstairs and said "hi mom and dad" and they both jumped. Their mouth was open as if they were shocked and they said "omg sweetie u can talk!" i nodded and walked out of school, proud to talk. Miss bustier waited for me to write and i said "goodmorning" and everyone except adrien gasped, eh. Maybe i didnt hear it.