The Yagyu Aces!

Kyuubei had returned to the Yagyu Estate and was currently talking with his father. 

Yoshinori Yagyu

Yoshinori Yagyu

Yoshinori: What is the meaning of this Kyuubei? I don't see you for so long, and you come back with a woman? 

Kyuubei: I have made up my mind fat- 

Yoshinori: NO!! DON'T CALL ME FATHER!! You should call me Papa. A wonderful-looking child as you deserves t- 

Yoshinori stands up as he is talking and reveals his small size. 

Kyuubei: Nonsense Father, your small size won't convince me otherwise. And I have longed for the day that Tae-Chan and I could get married. Thanks to her, I now have gained all the strength I needed since that day. 

He touched his eyepatch as if he was remembering the day when he lost it. 

Yoshinori: I understand how you feel. She is a very beautiful and cute woman, this Tae. But you can't marry someone from a rival dojo! That's ridiculous!

Kyuubei just sighs and begins to leave. 

Kyuubei: Father, just know this. I will protect those that are important to me. I swear on my lost left eye. Just like you would to someone special. 

He then leaves. 

Back outside the estate... 

Before Shinpachi and Kondou could even think about stepping in, they are stopped by a group of hat and cloak-wearing individuals. 

The first set was the Yorozuya! And as for the others, they were the Shinsengumi!

Shinpachi: What?! What are you guys d- 

Yang: Let's hold him down! 

Yorozuya: WITH PLEASURE! 

Shinpachi: WHAT?! 

Shinpachi is held back by Yang and Blake, and you, Gintoki, Ruby, Kagura, Coco, Velvet, and Weiss proceeded to beat the ever-living daylights out of him! 

Shinpachi: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU JER- 

(Y/N): SHUT UP!! HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE US BACK LIKE THAT!! 

Kagura: If you think about rescuing Otae-Chan by yourself is something that's only your responsibility, then you have another thing coming dumbass!! 

Kondou: Oi, Oddjobs. Don't you think you should take it e- 

Gintoki: SHUT UP GORILLA CHIEF! Why are you even here to begin with? 

Kondou just stays quiet, and his face gets all teary! 

Kondou: MY PRECIOUS OTAE-CHAN!! SHE WAS CRYING! I CAN'T JUST LEAVE HER TO THIS FATE!! I DON- Wait a second! Toshi! Why did you bring the kids? 

Hijikata: I have my own business to settle with that eyepatch bastard. And well-