Chapter 23

Arabelle's POV

"It's ball dayyy bestie" I wake up hearing Callie yell. "If we pretend we still sleep she'll go away" Gio whisperers.

"First off I heard that you should really learn how to whisper and get up it's 3 in the afternoon." I jump up along with Gio "Why didn't you wake us when you got up." She was about to speak but Gio interrupted "If you don't go get dressed now we'll be late.

Rushing upstairs I remember that I forgot to get a mask. I turn around looking a Gio and the bottom of the stairs giving him a please don't get mad at me look. "I sorta kinda forgot to buy a mask."

"It's fine what color is your dress?"
"Suit," I say only for myself to hear
"Huh?" He gives me a confused look.
"I said its burgundy," I say giving him a big smile and he just nods.

Getting upstairs to Gio's room I go to the bathroom to shower.

After 30 minutes or so I go out of the room to see 2 boxes and a circular rose box. "Somebody's in lovvveeee" Callie comes in singing. She looks beautiful in her baby blue suit hair in this low ponytail and nude heels.

"You look beautiful" I smile at her "Thanks babe what's in the boxes?" I shrug my shoulders opening the first one seeing a burgundy mask

"You look beautiful" I smile at her "Thanks babe what's in the boxes?" I shrug my shoulders opening the first one seeing a burgundy mask. Then I move to the last little box and my jaw drops. There's a little note inside that says told you I'll make it worth your while. Under the note is black lace panties with a small black vibrator attached.

"What is it" I show her the box and she smirks at me. "Well you have fun with that and I'm going to go stalk his closet while you get dressed," I just laugh.

After I'm dressed and my hair and make-up are done I yell for Callie. "Damn if I were gay you'd me my girlfriend" she smiles brightly at me. "Thanks" she nods I hand her my mask for her to tie and I tie hers. "Now let's go rock these boys world" Callie yells and I just laugh.

Walking down the stairs we see Ryan and Gio standing at the bottom

Walking down the stairs we see Ryan and Gio standing at the bottom. Ryan in a simple black suit with a blue tie to match Callie. And Gio in a three piece black suit with a burgundy tie and pocket square.

Ryan is the first to see us and his mouth dropped wide open he hits and his head shoots up from his phone

Ryan is the first to see us and his mouth dropped wide open he hits and his head shoots up from his phone. And his eyes widened Callie smiles at me telling me this is the reaction she wanted.

"Wow" they breathe out in sync. "Mother dearest is going to hate this" Ryan says laughing making my nerves spike. Callie sensing my nervousness changes the subject "So how do we look I hope you didn't expect some big puffy princess dress." I grab her hand and squeeze it as a way of saying thank you.

"Callie you look as beautiful as a two-headed shark can but Bells call me when you leave butthead," Ryans say smiling widely then Gio hits him and he stops smiling. "Okay, then we have the beast's opinion what about you Mr.teacher." Everyone's eyes go to Gio but he's only staring at me. "Breathtaking," he says staring right into my eyes my heart flutters god I think I'm falling in love with him. Which cannot happen it's supposed to be just sex but I can't help it I can't help but love the way he smiles or the way his eyes light up when he sees me or the way he acts around Ryan.

"Alright, love birds we have somewhere to let go," Ryan says sticking his head in the door I didn't even notice that he walked out. "Shall we" Gio sticks his hand out of me to grab. "We shall."

Walking outside I see a man standing outside a limo holding the door open. I look at Gio and find him already looking at me. I look at the limo and back at him and he just shrugs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like the outfits???

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!